Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL/AF: SEA-AMM $1600 [package deal]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL/AF: SEA-AMM $1600 [package deal]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2018, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is there a min length stay on this?
Old Feb 11, 2018, 12:36 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
It's a complete hunt and peck exercise, I only found a couple of dates where I could get all 5 of my family tickets at this price. I'd jump on this is a second if I could get it during Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday periods, but can't seem to find for those dates.

As an FYI, I have been using AAvacations for years and at least for the west coast departures find that flying.com will sometimes have the same date/city pairs but issued on BA ticket stock, as what shows up for AAvacations. Flying.com specifically calls them out as bulk fares.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 12:37 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is there a min length stay on this?
Depart 12/29 and return on 12/31 is available from LAX-AMM. Choose hotel for 12/30-12/31. $1471 for 5 hours in AMM.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 4:59 pm

OTA limits the duration to 26 nights?

Originally Posted by lateacher
Depart 12/29 and return on 12/31 is available from LAX-AMM. Choose hotel for 12/30-12/31. $1471 for 5 hours in AMM.
I tried Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity and they all limit the duration to 26 nights. My wife has a plan to visit her mom in APAC this Summer, staying there for 2 months or so. Be nice if this discount applies to long duration. Granted, I've only tried SEA-SIN and LAX-SIN city combo.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 6:53 pm

How do I search for a hotel for three days but want the return flight after two weeks? I obviously don't want the hotel portion.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 4:27 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Sizook
How do I search for a hotel for three days but want the return flight after two weeks? I obviously don't want the hotel portion.
There's an option in the search (or advanced search) area that says "I only need a hotel for part of my stay." You can choose as little as a single day.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 6:52 am
Suspended

Programs: AS MVPGold75K, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Pan Am million-miler
Sorry I did not see the other ones posted. Is it all skyteam or are there AS partners too?

Could someone provide the link to the SEA-SIN one, or any of them out of SEA for that matter?

Last edited by Edgerfly; Feb 12, 2018 at 8:39 am
Old Feb 12, 2018, 10:12 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Originally Posted by maverikbc
Great find. I wonder why the screenshot shows mixed seats. This sample pricing with a j fare and a hostel dorm makes me giggling, since I've done something similar to that. I ll definitely look into further.
I've found that most cases of "Mixed Cabin" seating usually involves a Domestic First + International J.

Originally Posted by idiosyncrasy
I came here to ask this question since they're all owned by Expedia -- interesting it's Travelocity only.
Despite the fact that they all are co-owned and now have the same look and feel, I've found several differences in the hotel options and flight choices between Exp, Orbitz and Travelocity that I check all of them.

Originally Posted by Edgerfly
All that’s nice and make sense. But how do you find deals using these packages? You cannot search every single combination of cities known to Man.

So it is just when you stumble upon one? How often are these for sale?
This is basically the entire raison d'etre of this forum. And as long as people continue to post deals and draw inspiration to look for variations (keeping similar deals in the same thread) then it will continue to work.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

this is back, even cheaper now @ $1500 rt

https://www.cheaptickets.com/flexibl...rRoom[1]=1
nickohrn, pdxkat and SFO777 like this.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 10:16 pm

Thanks for sharing, that’s insane. The PAR-AMM segment is a narrow body for 4 hours but i bet with some work that could be bettered.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 10:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Unobtainium, Delta Diamond
sea-cdg-amm-cdg-sea

14,240 miles.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 12:30 am

Works from LAS for a shade over $1,800. Routing is via LAX and CDG (from what I've seen). It'd be nice if we could get the LAS-AMS direct flight for some of these Skyteam deals. Thanks for bumping this one! If I wasn't booked up next year, I'd definitely take advantage of this. I really want to go back to Jordan to see the non-Petra parts of the country.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 10:04 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Unobtainium, Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by nickohrn
. . . . .<snip> I'd definitely take advantage of this. I really want to go back to Jordan to see the non-Petra parts of the country.
what are the non-Petra parts of Jordan?
Old Nov 15, 2019, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Pocatello
what are the non-Petra parts of Jordan?
I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but when we went to Jordan it was only for a 23 hour layover, so my wife and I didn't get a chance to explore anything other than Petra (which was fantastic and totally worth the drive from Amman). I'd like to spend a day or two in and around Amman and then go to Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea, and some of the ruins that are scattered around the country.
Pocatello likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 2:23 pm

At least from Seattle, this seems very widely available to EOS. There were so many good deals this year I have all our holidays booked, but when US Thanksgiving is within the EOS in another 6 weeks, this could be tempting.

I found many dates where you can get the DL A330 with DL or AF codes for SEA-CDG, but it appears the second segment onwards to AMM is always an A320 with eurobusiness. That's a bummer, 4 hours 40 minutes on the outbound, but just brutal on an overnight AMM-CDG for the return. I guess that is why it is so cheap, not clear you can sell that seat and timing for anything more...

Oh, and I got it down to about $1450 SEA-CDG-AMM-CDG-SEA for some dates in Sept... so who knows how low this one really goes.
nickohrn and IAkH like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.