Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

*A: SFO/DFW/SEA/WAS/ORD - DEL/BOM $2200+ [package deal]

*A: SFO/DFW/SEA/WAS/ORD - DEL/BOM $2200+ [package deal]

Old Feb 17, 2018, 8:58 am

Programs: UA 1K
Is this deal over?

I am searching SFO-DEL, but it's only showing up $3500 or more. Is the deal over for $2200?
Old Mar 8, 2018, 11:36 am

Programs: AS 100K
it seems this price is coming out for cities in the east coast (ie BOS)
Old Mar 8, 2018, 12:01 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BONVOY TIT
Originally Posted by Tychian
Depending on when you go, there are actually advantages to going then; it's broiling hot, but if you avoid the monsoon, it's generally easier to spot wildlife in the dry season as they stick closer to water sources, such as tigers in Ranthambhore (nearish Jaipur, reachable from Mumbai or Delhi fairly readily)
It's also the best time to visit mountainous areas like Shimla, Kashmir, etc.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 12:35 pm

Programs: UA, Starwood, Marriot
Originally Posted by SFflyer123
I am searching SFO-DEL, but it's only showing up $3500 or more. Is the deal over for $2200?
I believe it is over.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 1:49 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FLyHNL
I believe it is over.
I clicked on one of the links earlier in this thread and while it was a bit higher, the deal still seemed to be there. Remember, you have to go through the tour portal, not the regular "reserve a flight" mechanism.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 8:35 pm

Can someone comment on the earnings of these bookings ? I have booked on AC stock, got a flight reschedule and rebooked at higher fare codes .
Old Nov 19, 2018, 7:44 am

Programs: AA 1MM, AA Plat, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Brucemcdou
+1 An evisa may seem more convenient to get, but you will wait in line much longer when you arrive as "regular" visa holders are processed quickly.

It may be airport specific. The past few times there have been no lines at Mumbai Airport (BOM).
Old Nov 19, 2018, 11:23 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by su9062
Can someone comment on the earnings of these bookings ? I have booked on AC stock, got a flight reschedule and rebooked at higher fare codes .
I got >35K PQM and 4 PQS on United but zero PQD. Generally these tour deals don't earn PQD.
su9062 likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 4:20 pm

Programs: UA Plat; *A Gold; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by su9062
Don't forget that the PQM earnings for P fares are changing as of 1/1/2019, only 150% of flight miles vs. 200% today. You need to book Z (or F) for 200%. That's definitely on UA stock, I believe it is still not entirely clear whether that also applies to P fare on all partner airlines.
su9062 likes this.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 4:59 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 Million Miler; Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by nevansm
While this is a great deal, anybody willing to go to India in the summer is crazy.

It's better than going in the spring! Rainy but not as hot as April and May.

ATL
Old Nov 23, 2018, 5:49 pm

How can I find such a deal for DFW - BOM? Any advice?

For United vacations, can I book hotel for only 1 day? If yes, I couldn’t find an option to book hotel for only 1 day as I don’t need hotel.

Any other sites I should look at?

thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.