Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Oneworld DUS/MUC to NYC/ORD/MIA/BOS/WAS: EUR 1250

Oneworld DUS/MUC to NYC/ORD/MIA/BOS/WAS: EUR 1250

Old Feb 5, 18, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold member
Oneworld DUS/MUC to NYC/ORD/MIA/BOS/WAS: EUR 1250 Business RT

Amazing fares on Oneworld Airlines from Europe to the US.

MUC - USA; Starting from the 25th of March; EUR 1250 (Available until the 8th of October for the outbound flight)
DUS - USA; Starting from the 24th of March; EUR 1250 (Available until the 14th of October for the outbound flight)
((West Coast flights also available for round EUR 1650))

Wide available between end of March and beginning of October.
Also available on Aerlingus (Dublin airport has Pre Clearance).
Flights will be operated by American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia (and Aerlingus)
Open Jaws are also more or less the same price.

I'm not allowed to place links yet, you can use google flights to find the best price.

This is my first post in this thread, so hope it's a good deal.

Last edited by hamada; Feb 5, 18 at 1:21 pm Reason: Title Unclear
Old Feb 5, 18, 2:16 pm

Programs: UA Plat, OZ *G, DL Silver, FB Plat, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat
Thanks for posting OP, these are pretty good fares. Not for me this time, but it's cool to see Aer Lingus included. I've always wanted to fly them in J.
Old Feb 5, 18, 2:21 pm

Can also route via LHR and HEL for for an extra hundred euro or so, and get an extra 160 BA Tier Points.
Old Feb 5, 18, 2:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Great find Hamada and thanks for sharing.

If crediting to AAdvantage: I noticed that many of these dates come back with AA transatlantic flight numbers. Keep that in mind when booking as you earn more EQD per mile flown when booking AY, BA, or IB flight numbers. Also, I don't think Aer Lingus flights earn AA miles currently.
Old Feb 5, 18, 2:42 pm

Is this fare for air+hotel bundles only?
What is the max length of stay?

Any other departure points such as FRA or ZRH?

Thanks.
Old Feb 5, 18, 2:55 pm

Awesome find , this offer is better than the VS via Dublin offer I looked at previous
Old Feb 5, 18, 2:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K(until 2021), MM *G for life, Hertz PC, BAEC Silver
STR works also, at least to the West Coast
Old Feb 5, 18, 3:26 pm

I saw on one of the blogs that if you use the German expedia site and book a 1-night hotel, you can get the total cost to drop to 930 Euro. Here's an example:

https://www.expedia.de/Details?actio...b-3873879fa16a

TXL-HEL-NYC RT on Finnair + BA (can also get Finnair straight for ~940 Euro).

I couldn't repro on the US expedia page. If you open in incognito the price shows up as 887 Euro lol.. EEA is EWR, but you can also pick JFK return. This is almost the same price as those LX/LH "deal" fares for around 800 Euro a couple months ago.
Old Feb 5, 18, 3:28 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
CDG with non-stops

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...a=ONEWORLD;s=0

great fares to be had
Old Feb 5, 18, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by Rowyourboat View Post
I saw on one of the blogs that if you use the German expedia site and book a 1-night hotel, you can get the total cost to drop to 930 Euro.

I couldn't repro on the US expedia page. If you open in incognito the price shows up as 887 Euro lol.. EEA is EWR, but you can also pick JFK return. This is almost the same price as those LX/LH "deal" fares for around 800 Euro a couple months ago.

1. For package deals, the max stay is 26 nights. Not sure if this is only for Expedia group or not.

2. How do you do open-jaw flights for packages? I can't find any Multi-City option for bundles.

Thanks.
Old Feb 5, 18, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by Barkinpark View Post
1. For package deals, the max stay is 26 nights. Not sure if this is only for Expedia group or not.

2. How do you do open-jaw flights for packages? I can't find any Multi-City option for bundles.

Thanks.
I didn't do OJ. JFK/EWR are considered co-airports. I don't think you can do multi-city for a travel package.
Old Feb 5, 18, 4:01 pm

Does anybody see any Finnair flights to SFO? The cheapest fares are on AA via PHL or NYC. I want to avoid domestic AA flights. The Finnair flights from search results are those operated by BA, whose Biz class seats are terrible. Unless one is very vertically challenged, then there is no way to fully stretch his/her legs. Of course, their 2-4-2 or 2-3-2 configs are terrible.
Old Feb 5, 18, 7:13 pm

Programs: AS, BA, AV, AC, VS, KE, SQ, AA, UA | Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by Barkinpark View Post
Does anybody see any Finnair flights to SFO? The cheapest fares are on AA via PHL or NYC. I want to avoid domestic AA flights. The Finnair flights from search results are those operated by BA, whose Biz class seats are terrible. Unless one is very vertically challenged, then there is no way to fully stretch his/her legs. Of course, their 2-4-2 or 2-3-2 configs are terrible.
Yes! For example, Sept. 18 to Sept. 27: HAM, STR, TXL, with FRA slightly more for about 1680. Only bad thing is it's on the A330.
Old Feb 5, 18, 7:37 pm

What is the length of stay restriction if it's NOT an air+hotel bundle?
Old Feb 6, 18, 12:27 am

Programs: BA Pyrite
Fare code ILN4T1S2 for those who are interested.
Saturday night stay is required. Tickets must be issued on/before 8-FEB-18.
Unusually for a fare this low it appears to be refundable before departure, albeit for a 125EUR charge per fare component (which I think means 250EUR in total, outbound and inbound.)

Search this Thread
Search Engine: