FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Premium Fare Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/)
-   -   AA/BA OSL-MIA-HAM Business I/J 1480, First 1800 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1890476-aa-ba-osl-mia-ham-business-i-j-1480-first-1800-a.html)

pisco-sour Jan 26, 18 2:03 am

AA/BA OSL-MIA-HAM Business I/J 1480, First 1800
 
Availability seems wide open for July, return to other German cities as well: FRA/MUC 1540, Berlin 1387.
With HAM-MIA rt Business at 1724 these days, a short hop to Oslo on the way out is worth it

This being my first post, I am not allowed to post properly formed URLs but fares are easy to find on Goog Flights, Skyscanner and AA.com
www google com/flights/#search;d=2018-01;r=OW;iti=OSL,TRF,RYG_MIA_2018-07-09*MIA_HAM,ZMB_2018-07-25;tt=m;sc=b

godsavethepoints Jan 26, 18 2:07 am


Originally Posted by Ioan Madau (Post 29341374)
Availability seems wide open for July, return to other German cities as well: FRA/MUC 1540, Berlin 1387.
With HAM-MIA rt Business at 1724 these days, a short hop to Oslo on the way out is worth it

This being my first post, I am not allowed to post properly formed URLs but fares are easy to find on Goog Flights, Skyscanner and AA.com
www google com/flights/#search;d=2018-01;r=OW;iti=OSL,TRF,RYG_MIA_2018-07-09*MIA_HAM,ZMB_2018-07-25;tt=m;sc=b

Let me be the first to say: OUTSTANDING first post. The business deal is solid, though nothing special - but for first this is a delight.

Thanks and welcome.

salehir Jan 26, 18 2:42 am

Welcome and excellent post!

Adding ARN to the mix also reduces it a bit

raunow Jan 26, 18 2:50 am


Originally Posted by salehir (Post 29341422)
Welcome and excellent post!

Adding ARN to the mix also reduces it a bit

Returning to ARN or GOT knocks a further 50 off the price.

pisco-sour Jan 26, 18 3:01 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been lurking around for a while, learned a lot from you and I'm happy to contribute for a change

Tafflyer Jan 26, 18 3:32 am

I actually booked similar last week as a double open-jaw:

FAO-LHR-MIA / SFO-LHR-MUC booked on BA 380 TATL with AA codes. 1707 in J

Sisifo Jan 26, 18 3:58 am

This is VERY nice!
Any idea / suggestion on how to get this to credit to AA based on distance / bulk fare?
Thanks, S.-

AaronD23 Jan 26, 18 6:37 am

TXL - HNL for € 1750 in Business class is even better

madfish Jan 26, 18 8:01 am

Might want to think again those who believe you will get CCR on the outbound if direct to MIA.

wmaciej Jan 26, 18 9:37 am


Originally Posted by AaronD23 (Post 29341885)
TXL - HNL for 1750 in Business class is even better

Grrr, managed to price it on ita a couple of hours back for November, but now no joy. Can anyone shed some light on why? fare ILN0T8S6 PERMITTED 01JUL THROUGH 31AUG OR 22NOV THROUGH 30NOV OR 18DEC THROUGH 02JAN OR 27MAR THROUGH 11APR FOR EACH TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR. SEASON IS BASED ON TRIP DATE.
But according to experflyer the dates are 22/11/17-30/11/18, 18/12/17-02/01/19, 27/03/18-11/04/18 and 01/07/18-31/08/18. Is it because the dates overlap?

AaronD23 Jan 26, 18 12:02 pm


Originally Posted by wmaciej (Post 29342488)
Grrr, managed to price it on ita a couple of hours back for November, but now no joy. Can anyone shed some light on why? fare ILN0T8S6 PERMITTED 01JUL THROUGH 31AUG OR 22NOV THROUGH 30NOV OR 18DEC THROUGH 02JAN OR 27MAR THROUGH 11APR FOR EACH TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR. SEASON IS BASED ON TRIP DATE.
But according to experflyer the dates are 22/11/17-30/11/18, 18/12/17-02/01/19, 27/03/18-11/04/18 and 01/07/18-31/08/18. Is it because the dates overlap?

The dates I was looking at aren't available anymore either. That was fast...

PIKnic Jan 26, 18 12:02 pm

I have had a quick look and the following OSL-LHR-JFK-MIA-JFK-LHR-ARN with the transatlantic in F was showing as 1625 for dates 20/4 to 25/4.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 2:29 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.