Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA/BA/IB ALG-LAX rt Business $1500-1900

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA/BA/IB ALG-LAX rt Business $1500-1900

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2019, 3:56 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by onobond
Didn't know this run was available also as an AA fare. The one I did two months ago, and the one I plan for in November, are both IB fares.

I actively tried to get the first one as a BA fare, couldn't fix that
Yes, bought on AA.com I think!
Old Mar 24, 2019, 6:31 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Originally Posted by kyushuman
Hey there wondering if anyone has the full fare rules for the AA fare —ALG MAD JFK LAX JFK LGW ALG ? There was a schedule change and a new ticket issued, seemed to be confusing.
I was thinking to change the date - AAGent couldn’t find fare rules and wanted to price out a new ticket etc.

i likely will keep what I have but always good to know my options. TIA!
The AA D fare, I presume? I did a historical search and came up with these here, looks like that fare was pulled in Dec 2018 when AA pulled a number of decent ex-ME fares.Let me know if that is not the fare and I can do another search.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 9:37 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Yes it’s the D fare. Thanks!
Old Mar 26, 2019, 5:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
ALG getting any closer to opening that new terminal? Haha
Old Apr 3, 2019, 3:40 pm

Programs: Etihad Platinum, Alitalia FRECCIA ALATA
Originally Posted by headingwest
I haven't looked at it too closely, but I think it is possible. You need to go into the multi-trip search and insert CAI-ORD on a separate line to ORD-SYR - because that starts on a different day and it seems to throw the system.

This is the closest price that I could find, I think you need to select various flight options to optimise the price.

Hello, just of curiosity which software are you using to build that route. ?
Old Apr 4, 2019, 1:01 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by a310pilot
Hello, just of curiosity which software are you using to build that route. ?
I'm not sure what you mean. I entered the route using BA's website, on the multi-trip search page.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 7:26 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Ok, since someone went there with the ex-CAI BA fare, here's a laugher...

That basic cheap CAI-ALB fare (that is what underlies the CAI-SYR fare cited above), it has free add ons to a bunch of places, small east coast cities mostly. And one of them was clearly entered by a geographically challenged person. Portland, Maine?! Is that PDX...? Saves $400+ over other "west coast" destinations by going to the other Portland ;-) CAI-PDX is also $1083++ RT

**** CONSTRUCTED ROUTING CAI-PDX/BA EF-13DEC18 DIS-INDEF
**PUBLISHED CAI-ALB TARG/1 NO MAP ROUTING 0000
**ADDON DST PDX TARG/1 NO MAP ROUTING 0000

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.