Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA/LA: YYZ-MVD for US$2100 in J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2018, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+ Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Discoverist

This fare seems to be widely available starting at the end of this month.

All-AA metal: YYZ-MIA-MVD-MIA-YYZ (C$2632 / US$2101)

Primarily LATAM: YYZ-JFK-SCL-MVD-SCL-JFK-YYZ (C$2632/ US$2101)
Old Jan 4, 2018, 1:34 am

Programs: AA:EXP, GLD:A.Argen., Etihad; Turk SIL:UA, VS; HOT.GLD:ClubC, Loews, SPG; PL:Ritz, Hil, IHG, BtW., R
WHen I follow the link i get the not-preferred "I" class and not "J" class. Am I doing something wrong? The difference makes me not want to buy the ticket. rodsren.
Old Jan 4, 2018, 1:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+ Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by rodsren
WHen I follow the link i get the not-preferred "I" class and not "J" class. Am I doing something wrong? The difference makes me not want to buy the ticket. rodsren.
This is an I fare. The "J" in the title was meant to indicate business class more generally, as opposed to a J fare specifically. Apologies for any confusion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.