Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

New Member looking for advice on availability and fares to Bali

Old Dec 26, 17, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways, United

Hi All

I am new to the group and will be retiring from work next year - as a big "send off", my wife and I are planning a trip to Bali to meet up with friends
we plan to leave London on the 13th or 14th March 2018 and return to the UK anytime after the 27th March - if we have to have a stopover, we would
like to stop over in Singapore for a day or two (either on the way out, or the way back, or both)

I see from the various threads that starting from a non-Uk location can help bring the price down and we can be flexible.

As we are both in our sixties, I looking at either business class or first class flights - my wife and I are BA Frequent flyers and I am a gold member.
Can anyone advise if there are any deals that we could look at and consider

Many thanks in advance for any help you can provide

VBR

Franklae
Old Dec 26, 17, 3:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP, CM PP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG/Marriott Plat.
Wrong thread
Old Dec 26, 17, 3:44 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge 2020 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Nordic Choice Hotels Silver, Avis Preferred Plus
Welcome to FT. This board is usually used for posting deals.

There is a fairly good fare on QR exHEL (1700ish) currently to DPS. Maybe the QR sale in January will even include DPS exEU for a better price.
Old Dec 26, 17, 3:47 pm

Programs: LH HON, UA 1K, DL FO/MM, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Sixt Diamond
Since this is not a fare deal but rather a fare request, this thread is being closed.

The original poster should read the sticky post on top of the forum to see how this forum works and if in doubt, contact a knowledgeable travel agent for assistance.

Kind Regards

rcs85551
Moderator, Mileage Run forums
forumpersona999 and simp2017 like this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: