FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Premium Fare Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/)
-   -   Rj lhr-amm-bkk/kul/hkg £1015 pp in business (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1882966-rj-lhr-amm-bkk-kul-hkg-1015-pp-business.html)

robbo17 Dec 15, 2017 11:01 am

Rj lhr-amm-bkk/kul/hkg £1015 pp in business

Using the app my dates are 26/01/18--05/02/18
googleflights or kayak don't find them.
I found this on travel-dealz.de.
other cities include cdg, txl, fra, muc for similar prices. Good luck.

edit...to add hyphen to web address

onobond Dec 15, 2017 11:45 am

Finding abovementioned flights (LHR-AMM-BKK r/t) on ITA matrix, 1-14 days, all of January 2018 mostly for £1727, some dates in the first week of the month sell for a price slightly higher.

Tried traveldealz.de, but this registered page is for sale. Changing to traveldeals.de produces no hit. Typo?

EDIT: The price quoted is found on rj.com, and is very competitive, especially as available from other cities besides LHR. Good find

spainflyer Dec 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Yes, good find, a very good fare. I checked on the RJ website for travel in July, and got 1022 GBP return. BTW, is RJ a dry airline? I know we have a thread on this and other airlines, dry / wet / or both according to their location. But the information can be quite out of date. Thanks!

john1987 Dec 15, 2017 12:11 pm

do you which fare class?
thanks

am350 Dec 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by spainflyer (Post 29178341)
Yes, good find, a very good fare. I checked on the RJ website for travel in July, and got 1022 GBP return. BTW, is RJ a dry airline? I know we have a thread on this and other airlines, dry / wet / or both according to their location. But the information can be quite out of date. Thanks!

I just flew RJ roundtrip on a Y fare sale from JFK-AMM-CAI over Thanksgiving. They were not dry - I couldn't tell on the short AMM-CAI, but definitely had wine and such on JFK-AMM. Even in Y, the service was exceptional and the food was relatively edible - I was really unsure what to expect given the limited reviews I could find, but I was totally impressed with RJ. The lounge in AMM is extremely cool, too, with an open view over much of the terminal from the second level.

Just: don't forget the credit card you used for booking (I was almost denied boarding on each portion of my trip because my old card had been stolen and replaced by one with a new number) - they're extremely strict about needing to see this to "open" the ticket.

robbo17 Dec 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Mine booked in to D under business extra. As far as I'm aware alcohol is served it was last time I used rj.

am350 Dec 15, 2017 12:30 pm

BTW, RJ is having a 54% off sale today that ends in just a few hours. h/t to OMAAT for the details on it: Today Only: INSANE Royal Jordanian Business Class Sale - One Mile at a Time

YYC1986 Dec 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Awesome AM350. Thanks for the info!

Bloomsbury Dec 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Cheapest ex-EU seems to be TXL or GVA, both around £900 to BKK.

Haven't really looked too hard though.

Europeanexplorer Dec 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by Bloomsbury (Post 29178775)
Cheapest ex-EU seems to be TXL or GVA, both around £900 to BKK.

Haven't really looked too hard though.

For about GBP100 more you can also get the B788 the whole way on LHR-AMM-BKK/HKG/KUL. LHR-AMM-BKK-HKG yields the most miles for anyone looking to use this as a MR or to earn AA EQDs.

BLazarus22 Dec 15, 2017 2:28 pm

Any idea how hard to cancel these within 24 hours? It says call or email. Seems shady to leave an email and also calling seems inundated given the current web traffic.

spainflyer Dec 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Gone!

Yes, now past midnight in Jordan, and the same itinerary, same dates as I posted above, is now 1732 GBP. Not bad, but not nearly as good as yesterday!

lorcancoyle Dec 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Agh! That's incredibly annoying - was just taking a look having gotten off a flight!