Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: SJC - PVG (Premium Economy) $1,003

Old Dec 14, 17, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, KrisFlyer Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Chase Private Client

Not a bad fare to potentially rack up some EQD's (~$2,800) if you can get UR site to price it out. Seems to be available off and on through EOS.
Old Dec 14, 17, 3:24 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
Originally Posted by jaytmoore View Post
Not a bad fare to potentially rack up some EQD's (~$2,800) if you can get UR site to price it out. Seems to be available off and on through EOS.
If you book through the AA website, you only get about 1k in EQD's and 20K EQM's...better to fly a partner for the 20% of miles in PE
Old Dec 14, 17, 6:33 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by boss315 View Post
If you book through the AA website, you only get about 1k in EQD's and 20K EQM's...better to fly a partner for the 20% of miles in PE
I think the OP is assuming getting special fare treatment thru UR booking, which is not guaranteed. Like the CX Black Friday/Cyber Monday PE deal better for JFK-HKG at $1185. That's 3200+ EQD's each RT.
Old Dec 15, 17, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, KrisFlyer Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Chase Private Client
Originally Posted by boss315 View Post
I'm suggesting booking through UR site to get special fare treatment (distanced based) I am 100% on 9 tickets booked through Chase, although some have reported losing distance based calculations in some circumstances (i.e. when a SWU clears)
Old Dec 15, 17, 9:57 pm

Sample dates? Also, brain fart... what's EOS again?
Old Dec 16, 17, 1:18 am

Originally Posted by melrowgo View Post
Sample dates? Also, brain fart... what's EOS again?
End of Schedule
Old Dec 17, 17, 5:50 am

Programs: AA:EXP, GLD:A.Argen., Etihad; Turk SIL:UA, VS; HOT.GLD:ClubC, Loews, SPG; PL:Ritz, Hil, IHG, BtW., R
I can not get the UR site to give me AA fares (only DL, AC, etc.)

CAN someone give me some guidance as to how I can get UR to price the AA flights, or even to give them to me as an option? I have tried to do a general search for about a 5-day trip (got DL, AC, but no AA options), then I tried to select AA as the airline, and got this error message (although in AA I was able to book it.) WHAT'S THE TRICK? I WILL BE SO GRATEFUL-ANYONE WHO WILL HELP A NOVICE ON THE UR SITE.

Search this Thread