Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dl: Las-tyo/icn $2090 rt

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2017, 11:07 am

Programs: IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond, AS MVPG, Hyatt Plat
You have to call in to Amex to check for a discount.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:01 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Originally Posted by Miles Man
My first post so please be gentle. Jan 7-Jan 15 there are great fares for $2088, RT in first. With the AMX platinum card its only $1800.
Once again, Deltas “D1” marketing has prevailed... there is no “first” cabin on Delta for international, so you would be sitting in business class.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stephem
Once again, Deltas “D1” marketing has prevailed... there is no “first” cabin on Delta for international, so you would be sitting in business class.
I'm sorry, was I wrong for posting it in this thread? You would think being on this board for 18 years I would get it right lol If it should be moved please feel free to move it moderator.

Last edited by Miles Man; Nov 30, 2017 at 3:44 pm
Old Nov 30, 2017, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kacee
Yes, I am familiar with the program, and you are incorrect when you say it is only available for the business card.

http://iap.americanexpress.com/
Just for clarification, I never said it was only available for the business card. I simply referenced it because that's how I obtained the lower quote.

Haven't decided if I will do it yet but the fare does expire tonight.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 5:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Miles Man
I'm sorry, was I wrong for posting it in this thread? You would think being on this board for 18 years I would get it right lol If it should be moved please feel free to move it moderator.
Rest assured, this is the proper place to post this.

Thanks for sharing.
Old Dec 2, 2017, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

This fare has been extended to Dec 15 2017
Old Dec 2, 2017, 6:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by beckoa
Rest assured, this is the proper place to post this.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes, thanks for sharing, it's an excellent fare.
Old Dec 2, 2017, 8:49 pm

I think it's worth pointing out that the best fares (~$2050) are LAS-ICN-LAS and are "supposedly" on the A350-900 in the new Delta One Suites. I have my doubts as to whether that'll stick, as do my friends on the inside at Delta, but for now, that's how they're selling it.
Old Dec 2, 2017, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisKSDF
I think it's worth pointing out that the best fares (~$2050) are LAS-ICN-LAS and are "supposedly" on the A350-900 in the new Delta One Suites. I have my doubts as to whether that'll stick, as do my friends on the inside at Delta, but for now, that's how they're selling it.
Any clue if they'd be taking it off an existing route or if it's timed to coincide with receiving a new one?
Old Dec 9, 2017, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ChrisKSDF
Still contemplating this Chris, do you think they're going to swap aircrafts?
Old Dec 10, 2017, 6:28 am

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
I just bought LAS-ICN, 1/8 - 1/13. Was able to apply 2 $200 vouchers on the ticket so my cash price was $1688. From looking at the airport map, it seems that all international arrivals at LAS are to T3 while DL departures are from T1.
I'm thinking 2 hours 25 minutes should be enough time to connect from the T3 arrival to the T1 departure on return -- any thoughts?
My first trip on the 350 would be a nice treat, but I'll settle for whatever flies at this price.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 9:58 am

Programs: Delta
Originally Posted by mot29
I just bought LAS-ICN, 1/8 - 1/13. Was able to apply 2 $200 vouchers on the ticket so my cash price was $1688. From looking at the airport map, it seems that all international arrivals at LAS are to T3 while DL departures are from T1.
I'm thinking 2 hours 25 minutes should be enough time to connect from the T3 arrival to the T1 departure on return -- any thoughts?
My first trip on the 350 would be a nice treat, but I'll settle for whatever flies at this price.
Hi mot29,
I was just through the LAS airport a few times in the last couple weeks and went gate to terminal on the train a few times, although I didn't go from terminal 1 to terminal 3. There is an inter terminal shuttle described here. For the sake of comparison, I think it is reasonable to expect that you could get from Terminal 1 to main terminal in less than 20 minutes, allowing for walking from gate to the train and waiting for the next one if one isn't immediately available. Since the terminal to terminal shuttle runs every 15-20 minutes per description at the link, I would estimate worst case time to instead go terminal to terminal would be less than an hour, so I think you have plenty of time. You will have only carry on baggage and won't be checking any bags?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.