Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EY CAI - NRT in F (First) for $2499 usd

EY CAI - NRT in F (First) for $2499 usd

Old Nov 28, 17, 3:00 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Programs: AA Executive Platinum, BA silver, Hyatt Dimond, SPG PLAT 75
Posts: 51
EY CAI - NRT in F (First) for $2499 usd

Etihad CAI - TYO in F for $2499 usd. Completely wide open open on google flights. Not sure if it been around for while but it was useful for a trip of mine so thought i would post. I have had good experiences on EY 787 first class, although its not the apartments its still as good as most first class cabins.
mofly is offline  
Old Nov 28, 17, 8:03 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seoul
Programs: LH MM, BA Executice Club, AZ MM
Posts: 113
Originally Posted by mofly View Post
Etihad CAI - TYO in F for $2499 usd. Completely wide open open on google flights. Not sure if it been around for while but it was useful for a trip of mine so thought i would post. I have had good experiences on EY 787 first class, although its not the apartments its still as good as most first class cabins.
Pretty much all year around, Business on regional J to AUH, multi stop with SIN possible.
Good reminder for those who are unaware.
EK has similar offers but A all legs.
allset2travel likes this.
tkwetina is offline  
Old Nov 28, 17, 8:32 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 596
Exclamation

Originally Posted by tkwetina View Post
Pretty much all year around, Business on regional J to AUH, multi stop with SIN possible.
Good reminder for those who are unaware.
EK has similar offers but A all legs.
never seen EK in these price range, they are always 3k+
raporot is offline  
Old Nov 29, 17, 12:17 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seoul
Programs: LH MM, BA Executice Club, AZ MM
Posts: 113
Originally Posted by raporot View Post
never seen EK in these price range, they are always 3k+
Sorry you are wrong, has been on the blogs already couple of times, pretty confident posted here as well. If you follow the link you get a good info about the fare RRTEG.

Thanks!
tkwetina is offline  
Old Nov 29, 17, 12:42 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Programs: NZ
Posts: 841
Originally Posted by tkwetina View Post
Sorry you are wrong, has been on the blogs already couple of times, pretty confident posted here as well. If you follow the link you get a good info about the fare RRTEG.

Thanks!
Your link takes you to the EY fare - not the EK fare that is being disputed.
minz56 is offline  
Old Nov 29, 17, 12:56 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Programs: QR Plat, Flying Blue Plat
Posts: 72
Originally Posted by tkwetina View Post
Pretty much all year around, Business on regional J to AUH, multi stop with SIN possible.
Good reminder for those who are unaware.
EK has similar offers but A all legs.
Could you please elaborate on the SIN multi stop? I tired searching on Matrix, etihad.com without luck. My google search for FT threads on the topic didn't have anything about a multi city with SIN in the routing.

Thanks very much!
255FlyerTZ is offline  
Old Nov 29, 17, 1:21 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seoul
Programs: LH MM, BA Executice Club, AZ MM
Posts: 113
Originally Posted by 255FlyerTZ View Post
Could you please elaborate on the SIN multi stop? I tired searching on Matrix, etihad.com without luck. My google search for FT threads on the topic didn't have anything about a multi city with SIN in the routing.

Thanks very much!
Seems my bad, what I meant was open jaw

Cairo (CAI) to Singapore (SIN) — Fri, Dec 29Cairo (CAI) to Abu Dhabi (AUH) — Fri, Dec 29Etihad 650Dep: 6:20 amArr: 11:45 am3h 25mAirbus A320Business (D)Layover in AUH11h 0mAbu Dhabi (AUH) to Singapore (SIN) — Fri, Dec 29Etihad 470Dep: 10:45 pmArr: 10:05 am7h 20mAirbus A330First (R)Sat, Dec 30Tokyo (NRT) to Cairo (CAI) — Wed, Apr 25Tokyo (NRT) to Abu Dhabi (AUH) — Wed, Apr 25Etihad 871Dep: 5:55 pmArr: 12:30 am11h 35mBoeing 787First (R)Layover in AUHThu, Apr 262h 40mAbu Dhabi (AUH) to Cairo (CAI) — Thu, Apr 26Etihad 651Dep: 3:10 amArr: 5:00 am3h 50mAirbus A321Business (D)



Anyway you can try



1. CAI-AUH-DXB-AUH-EY-TYO

2. CAI-AUH-DXB-AUH-HKG-EY/HX-TYO

3. CAI-AUH-DXB-AUH-KUL-EY/MH-TYO

4. CAI-AUH-DXB-AUH-NGO/TYO-EY/NH-TYO

5. CAI-AUH-DXB-AUH-TYO

6. CAI-AUH-EY-TYO

7. CAI-AUH-HKG-EY/HX-TYO

8. CAI-AUH-KUL-EY/MH-TYO

9. CAI-AUH-NGO/TYO-EY/NH-TYO

10. CAI-AUH-TYO

[Credit to loyaltylobby.com}



Bot no SIN
tkwetina is offline  
Old Nov 29, 17, 1:45 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Programs: QR Plat, Flying Blue Plat
Posts: 72
Originally Posted by tkwetina View Post
Seems my bad, what I meant was open jaw
Thanks very much for clarifying!
255FlyerTZ is offline  
Old Feb 3, 18, 5:08 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Programs: TK E+, RJ P
Posts: 1,008
From July there’s no more AUH-NRT in F. Aircraft change to a 2 class 787. If you have a reservationthen, you’ll be downgraded to J.
flyerby is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: