Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

FZ/CZ: KRT-SYD in C one way: $ 842 (VIA DXB, CAN)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2017, 10:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus

Hi All,

First time poster - found this fare.
Search almost any dates in January 2018 one-way on ITA Matrix search and it shows up.

Seems there are actually a lot of low fares from Khartoum with different airliners. Guess there isnt much demand on fares from South Sudan.
Found same fare earlier this week for less than $ 800 but seem to have changed.
Perhaps useful for some?

Last edited by Goaguy; Nov 23, 2017 at 12:03 am
Old Nov 22, 2017, 11:28 pm
Used to be highman123

Originally Posted by Goaguy
Hi All,

Search almost any dates in January 2018 one-way on ITA Matrix search and it shows up.

Seems there are actually a lot of low fares from Khartoum with different airliners. Guess there isnt much demand on fares from South Sudan.
Perhaps useful for some?
Good fare! Indeed KRT seems to take over from CAi and TUN. I saw lots of Asia fares that are really good as well from KRT.

Visa is an issue and US Immigration will have questions for citizens and ESTA for non-citizens will become an issue. There is however a 6 hour transit visa that is available in arrival.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by Goaguy
Hi All,

Perhaps useful for some?
KRT is Sudan, the South Sudan one to fly out of is JUB. Reminds me of last year there was a J deal on EK for JUB-PVG sub 500, almost took that one, until a war took place, ah the places FT takes me...

KRT is not that difficult to position to actually, but I bet most FTer are gonna take the deals out of CAI instead.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 11:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Originally Posted by beyounged
KRT is Sudan, the South Sudan one to fly out of is JUB. Reminds me of last year there was a J deal on EK for JUB-PVG sub 500, almost took that one, until a war took place, ah the places FT takes me...

KRT is not that difficult to position to actually, but I bet most FTer are gonna take the deals out of CAI instead.
I stand corrected - Sudan it is, not South Sudan. As you can probably tell I haven't been there. Thank you.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 7:34 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, HHonors Diamond, UA Gold
Christchurch seems to be the best as the cpm goes, only 750 EUR (= €0.0671 per mile) for one way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.