Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

MU CEB-MAD Business Class RTN $1070USD

MU CEB-MAD Business Class RTN $1070USD

Old Dec 3, 2017, 4:34 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Anyone know of similar china eastern deals like this? I'd like to book something early in 2018 to get some MQD done on Delta...
Old Dec 3, 2017, 10:41 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM
Originally Posted by RabbitohRob
And a word of warning if you fly out of CEB, there is an airport departure tax, payable in CASH PHP only, so keep some cash handy, you'll need it to escape the place.
Do you remember how much the departure tax was?
Old Dec 3, 2017, 11:20 pm

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
Originally Posted by UVAhoo06
Do you remember how much the departure tax was?
I think what RabbitohRob is referring to is actually the international terminal fee, which is currently 750 php. There is a separate departure tax that only applies to citizens and residents of the Philippines. Visitors on a tourist visa do not need to pay the departure tax (1,620 php).

Everyone departing CEB internationally pays the terminal fee in cash at the airport.

Last edited by RevJim; Dec 4, 2017 at 9:18 am Reason: Deleted bad link
Old Dec 13, 2017, 6:26 pm

Programs: AF Platinum, UA Platinum Million Miler Lifetime Gold, QR Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by RevJim
I think what RabbitohRob is referring to is actually the international terminal fee, which is currently 750 php. There is a separate departure tax that only applies to citizens and residents of the Philippines. Visitors on a tourist visa do not need to pay the departure tax (1,620 php).

Everyone departing CEB internationally pays the terminal fee in cash at the airport.
Yes, terminal Fee, that's the one RevJm, thanks. I think I paid PHP 400 because it was a domestic to MNL.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 11:50 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
any recommendations on what search engine to check multiple dates? I'm not having much success using google flights with a China Eastern filter
Old Jan 3, 2018, 4:55 am

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
Originally Posted by chichow
any recommendations on what search engine to check multiple dates? I'm not having much success using google flights with a China Eastern filter
I have found a few good China Eastern ex-CEB fares on Kayak, which works pretty well.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 6:32 pm

Programs: AZ Exec, FB PFL, OneWorld Sapphire, IHG Diamond, Accor Platinum, Avis/Hertz President
Originally Posted by RabbitohRob
Yes, terminal Fee, that's the one RevJm, thanks. I think I paid PHP 400 because it was a domestic to MNL.
There is no fee for domestic flights out of CEB.
Terminal fee for international flights out of CEB is PHP 750 (cash only).
If you fly international with the first leg out of CEB to MNL then you pay no fee at all.

Ulxima

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.