Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Saudia : IST - CGK $778 RT

Saudia : IST - CGK $778 RT

Old Aug 25, 18, 8:30 am

Programs: A3*G, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by skycruiserNL View Post
Why of why does that visa question always turn up. There is no need for one for transfers under 12 hours.
if you read my quote you didnt have to complain about the question being asked frequently.
he didnt stay at the airport, he left and went out to eat and sleep in the city.
Old Aug 26, 18, 6:34 am

Programs: FB Plat, BAEC Sapphire, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by unusualtravelblog View Post

if you read my quote you didnt have to complain about the question being asked frequently.
he didnt stay at the airport, he left and went out to eat and sleep in the city.
You got me on that, indeed I should've been checking that post before replying so you're right.

4 countries are visa free; UAE, Oman, Bahrein and Kuwait citizens. Otherwise some kind of visa is applicable.
unusualtravelblog likes this.
Old Nov 20, 18, 4:54 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Sadly, this route is no longer showing the amazing price stated at the beginning of this thread, but EUR1,145 for a round trip for various dates in February and March. At least, that's what the OTAs were showing me when I did a search. Still a good price, compared to other carriers. However, when I went to the Saudia site a similar price showed (in dollars) until I clicked on it, whereupon it reverted to a much lower price akin to that in the thread title. I could not get beyond that stage on the buggy Saudia site. I suspect the fare reverted to an Economy bucket, but maybe, just maybe, not! Anyway, I am hoping some other Saudia deals will surface over the coming months!
Old Nov 21, 18, 2:03 am
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Looked from SIN insted and and there is a quit good price for next year: €833 one way in Business class.

https://www.google.com/flights/?gl=u...;sd:1;t:f;tt:o
Old Nov 21, 18, 2:21 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Certainly a good deal, no question. I am looking for a round trip, though, at one of those special offer rates earlier in this thread! Here's hoping something comes up as we move forward.
Old Nov 21, 18, 2:50 pm

Programs: BA Gold GL, EY Gold, AZ Alata Plus.
I flew one of these deals with SV in the past and enjoyed my flights. Saying that, i'd be highly unlikely to fly them again until they have moved to the new facilities in JED. Anyone know when this is happening?
Old Nov 22, 18, 12:42 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold; Le Club AccorHotels Silver
Originally Posted by bananahead View Post
I flew one of these deals with SV in the past and enjoyed my flights. Saying that, i'd be highly unlikely to fly them again until they have moved to the new facilities in JED. Anyone know when this is happening?
I heard from Saudian at the end of this year/beginning of 2019
Old Nov 22, 18, 1:05 am

Programs: Many
They are also upgrading their narrowbodies' J with fully flat seats. And that might mean the end of affordable business fares.

So one would better to book these SV deals now and fly them the latest possible, once the fleet is upgraded.
Old Nov 22, 18, 9:19 am
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Originally Posted by bodory View Post
They are also upgrading their narrowbodies' J with fully flat seats. And that might mean the end of affordable business fares.

So one would better to book these SV deals now and fly them the latest possible, once the fleet is upgraded.
No flights from IST have been flown with A320.
Old Nov 22, 18, 6:45 pm

Programs: Many
True. My comment was about general business class fares with SV.