Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

ST or *A: ATL-BOM in Business ~$2,200

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ST or *A: ATL-BOM in Business ~$2,200

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2017, 5:54 am

Programs: DL FO 1MM
Originally Posted by dmrosen
Please help me duplicate. I find it on Delta.com, but can't purchase. I dont dare call Delta for fear of them realizing mistake.
Sorry to say that I am not sure what else to suggest. Maybe try different dates?

If the fare is still active, then I'd guess that it's not a mistake, and calling in to book the fare should be safe...?
Old Oct 26, 2017, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jiaogulan
Qatar is doing ~$2,500 USD ATL-BOM if someone needs OneWorld.
The QR fare has dropped to $2,286.

Code:
Category 15: Sales restrictions
  TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 10NOV 17.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by qupasyd
The QR fare has dropped to $2,286.

Code:
Category 15: Sales restrictions
  TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 10NOV 17.
Good ol' Qatar, smart move.

Glad they had the balls to come to ATL. Not that it was THAT difficult of a business decision, but still.
LUMRS likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 11:50 am

Programs: United 1K, Delta DM 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond, Hertz PC, Europcar Elite VIP, Accor Gold
Booked ATL-SFO-AMS-BOM-AMS-SFO-ATL for $2557 in February

Originally Posted by angra
Sorry to say that I am not sure what else to suggest. Maybe try different dates?

If the fare is still active, then I'd guess that it's not a mistake, and calling in to book the fare should be safe...?
Called DL Platinum Line to book. Kept getting error on DL.bomb at the end of the purchase process. The problem is legs operated by JET don't book properly. The agent booked the JET flight (AMS-BOM) as a KLM codeshare, and it dropped the fare from $8000+ to $2557!

$2557 -- not bad for First Class ATL-SFO-ATL and Business Class SFO-AMS-BOM-AMS-SFO. >37k MQMs and >45k RDMs.

Now, what to do for two days in Mumbai in February?
Old Oct 26, 2017, 11:58 am

Originally Posted by LUMRS
Called DL Platinum Line to book. Kept getting error on DL.bomb at the end of the purchase process. The problem is legs operated by JET don't book properly. The agent booked the JET flight (AMS-BOM) as a KLM codeshare, and it dropped the fare from $8000+ to $2557!

$2557 -- not bad for First Class ATL-SFO-ATL and Business Class SFO-AMS-BOM-AMS-SFO. >37k MQMs and >45k RDMs.

Now, what to do for two days in Mumbai in February?
Eat.

And don't forget your tourist visa if you do not have one. The e-Tourist visa works pretty easily as well if you don't want to invest in the longer one.
LUMRS likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 1:20 pm

Programs: DL FO 1MM
None of my legs involved JET so that might be the differentiating factor for being able to book online versus not.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 4:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
On a really bad wi-fi connection right now. What's the fare to DEL? Anything similar?
Old Oct 27, 2017, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by onlysuites
On a really bad wi-fi connection right now. What's the fare to DEL? Anything similar?
Jaipur, Goa, Kochi, Calcutta, and Ahmedabad are all around 2.5K USD RT in Business. SkyTeam seems to be the prevailing alliance, but I am sure the others are involved as well.

Delhi is 3K.
onlysuites likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 11:16 am
Original Poster

No similar fare to DEL, but you can do Amritsar or Chandigarh (with Delhi layovers) for ~$2,500.

IXC example -- $2,480
Old Oct 27, 2017, 2:53 pm

Programs: Marriott/SPG Ambassador, Delta Diamond, Hertz Platinum
Just booked this for mid-April at $2460 -- flying AMS-SFO on the KLM 747, upper deck! 38000+ EQM.

A new personal best for me. Had to spend 25 minutes on the phone with the Platinum desk, but got it ticketed. Super amped.
Old Oct 28, 2017, 2:23 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by dmrosen
Please help me duplicate. I find it on Delta.com, but can't purchase. I dont dare call Delta for fear of them realizing mistake.
At least someone is thinking! ^

Not sure if this is indeed a mistake fare, as there are a lot of lower biz fares out there as commonplace now...but see recent posts which might not have been too smart...
Old Oct 28, 2017, 4:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by qupasyd
No similar fare to DEL, but you can do Amritsar or Chandigarh (with Delhi layovers) for ~$2,500.

IXC example -- $2,480
Even better ^
Old Oct 28, 2017, 8:36 am

Programs: UA, Starwood, Marriot
Even better ^
Too bad BLR is never on a sale like this.
Old Oct 28, 2017, 9:34 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by FLyHNL
Too bad BLR is never on a sale like this.
After a long flight, what's another 1.5-2 hours to BLR from BOM?
Old Oct 28, 2017, 10:59 am

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by thebakaronis
After a long flight, what's another 1.5-2 hours to BLR from BOM?
Still having problems finding ORD BOM fare like this . Anyone ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.