Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA: SFO-MAN J $2800 rt about $900 cheaper than SFO-LON

Old Oct 13, 2017, 3:14 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

This was for January, 2018. Widely available on a number of carriers; what I booked was BA on the route SFO-LHR-MAN-LHR-SFO -- about $2800 vs $3800.

For those who are not familiar with British trains, there is good and frequent train service from Manchester Airport to Manchester to London, often for under GBP60 round trip if booked in advance. Each way is about 2 1/2 hours.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 11:08 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond; AA Ex Plat; AS MVP 75K
Can we at least put the price in the title and not the fare difference? I think it's clickbait in a sense without knowing what the deal specifics are.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 11:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BLazarus22
Can we at least put the price in the title and not the fare difference? I think it's clickbait in a sense without knowing what the deal specifics are.
Sensible approach, BLazarus22! @:-)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.