Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Atlasglobal: Business Class, 8 Month Travel Pass: $3,500

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Atlasglobal: Business Class, 8 Month Travel Pass: $3,500

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2017, 4:15 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by EDDMflyer
Sounds quite interesting. Maybe you could even get Flying Blue Platinum. 60 Flights in 3 months should be possible.
That's 30 roundtrips from CDG to IST... no thank you! I guess they would probably be booked under an Atlas codeshare anyway
Old Oct 11, 2017, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
I thought that this pass might be good with business flyers who could use Istanbul as a hub city, for weekly corporate flights.
Also, it would be a cheap way, to explore some pretty exotic places.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
Originally Posted by florens
Not everyone on here is American.

No kidding? Wow. I had no idea.

I'm not American either, but I live here. FT's audience is predominantly North American, the site is English, and is owned and hosted by a US company.

And don't hold your breath, soon enough, Erdogan will deny visas to all, even the Swiss.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 10:55 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by florens
Not everyone on here is American.
Well, it is priced in USD...
Old Oct 11, 2017, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by notsosmart
Crappy time to be hawking this to a US audience.
This is being heavily advertised on the London Underground. I don’t think it is targeted at the US in particular—hard to see why it would sell well there anyway.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 11:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by skunker
Well, it is priced in USD...
It's ironic that it's priced in USD just as it becomes more difficult for USA citizens to travel to Turkey.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 11:14 am

Programs: AA Exp
Originally Posted by gkbiiii
I thought that this pass might be good with business flyers who could use Istanbul as a hub city, for weekly corporate flights.
Also, it would be a cheap way, to explore some pretty exotic places.
Thank you for posting OP, looks like an excellent deal!

If it weren't for my busy work schedule and young child, I would have probably booked it (now I am just considering doing so...).
Old Oct 11, 2017, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by notsosmart
FT's audience is predominantly North American,
The busiest airline forum here by far is the British Airways Executive Club. @:-)
Roger, florens, Tafflyer and 1 others like this.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 11:50 am

Programs: Former DL DM and UA 1k, now a J class free agent (UA Gold, AS MVP Gold)
Originally Posted by Calchas
The busiest airline forum here by far is the British Airways Executive Club. @:-)
It has the most posts and threads. But that's a bit misleading. That is because AA, DL, and UA had their forums replaced due to airline mergers and so they had their counters reset. If you include the old versions of those airline's forums, they beat out BA in terms of activity.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by Mict
Note that Air France is included on this offer on flights between CDG and IST!

"Code share flights operated by foreign airlines are not included in the promotion. The only exception for code share flights is that the promotion is valid on the Istanbul-Paris-Istanbul flights operated by Air France."

Wonder if you can get Flying blue miles out of these?
You would need an AF-marketed flight to earn flyingblue miles, which I don't think this would qualify.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Special offer for westerners, the deal includes unlimited travel on the midnight express...
Old Oct 11, 2017, 2:07 pm

Programs: AS, Hyatt
There once was an airline based at Dulles named Presidential Airways. They made a similar desperate offer for a year of weekly flights. Months later they were out of business and the value was gone.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 7:47 pm

Programs: SPG LT Plat ANA Plat
Simple , this is an International website so it may items will or will not be of interest to certain sectors, it could well be majority US, dont feel the need to argue, but that does not make it exclussive. Prices in USD, very common when broadcasting to a global audience,
Roger, florens, Calchas and 1 others like this.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 9:07 am

Programs: DL Diamond, former UA1K MM lifetime (left UA for DL), FPCPlat, DL Biz and Plat Amex
US/Turkey just suspended visas

Any travel requiring a visa for americans to turkey or to turks to US should note this
Old Oct 12, 2017, 4:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Schwann
That's 30 roundtrips from CDG to IST... no thank you! I guess they would probably be booked under an Atlas codeshare anyway
true, but in my experience AF makes an exception and grants miles if they operate the flight no matter the code. That is at least my experience. Will be interesting if that is true.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.