Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR: MCT - BKK RT for 946 USD

QR: MCT - BKK RT for 946 USD

Old Jun 1, 2018, 1:09 am

Programs: qatar airways platinum
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Are the nap rooms free? or do you have to provide proof of a long stay?
They are free,technically limited to 3 hours but I used a 3 hour free stay courtesy of qatar and then used lounge key for 3 hours
Old Jun 8, 2018, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
A QR FA friend of mine was surprised when I said no alcohol in lounges. She said it should be available upon request...anyone tried? As for Muscat, I am at the InterContinental and club level guests have access to a separate lounge (not the normal club lounge) with free alcoholic drinks. So doesn't seem to be an issue; people were also eating and drinking juices/smoothies in public by the pool (served by the hotel)
Old Jun 9, 2018, 2:37 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Are the nap rooms free? or do you have to provide proof of a long stay?
We went in around 11PM and entered with J tickets & PP (that gave us 6 hours for the rooms). If your PP is used again after midnight, it counts as a new day and would be free if you have the unlimited membership. We therefore agreed with the lounge reception to swipe the PP once more upon checkout at 8AM, so in total we could nap/sleep for 9 hours.
Old May 20, 2019, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Has anyone seen this fare return or something similar?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.