Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page > AA/BA SVG-LHR-MIA-GIG ~ 3750 USD First/Business

AA/BA SVG-LHR-MIA-GIG ~ 3750 USD First/Business

Old Sep 7, 17, 3:18 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Gold, Air Berlin Gold, Hertz Five Star, Avis First
AA/BA SVG-LHR-MIA-GIG ~ 3750 USD First/Business

I travel alot to Brazil from Norway and one of the cheapest tickets to Rio de Janeiro from Norway (OSL or SVG) is booking through AA. Gives incredible amount of points ~ 45 000 AAdvantage miles ! Outbound is J and A class (don't have three cabin classes between SVG-LHR or MIA-GIG), but A380 from London to Miami. I booked I class on return, still gives alot of points and you see A380 in business.

You can also do To New York instead of Miami, but then you fly 777-300, which is ok. You get 23 hours in NYC which is nice to shop to Rio.
Returning you get 16 hours in Miami which is nice to rent a nice car and drive around.

*first post, apologize if this is already mentioned

Last edited by Halvorho; Sep 7, 17 at 3:20 pm Reason: Add ticket change

Search this Thread