Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page > BA J CDG/ORY - LHR "same day return" for 193 EUR (saturdays, sundays till Jul. 18)

BA J CDG/ORY - LHR "same day return" for 193 EUR (saturdays, sundays till Jul. 18)

Old Sep 5, 17, 10:33 am

Programs: IB+ Gold, NZ Airpoints Silver, AAdvantage Gold, LCAH Gold, Marriott Silver Elite
Lightbulb BA J LUX/BRU/TXL/MIL/PAR/ARN/ - LHR "same day return" from 166 EUR on weekends

I found this cheap same day return in Club Europe and thought I should share it for those who might need to do that kind of quick trip accross the English Channel.

I don't know if it is a usual price for weekends but the normal price is around 350 EUR for weekdays.

Availability ONLY during weekends (saturday+ sunday)

May be useless for Business people I grant you, but worthwile for tourism/mileage runs as you would earn 80 TP and ok, just 1500 Avios for the roundtrip.

I'd consider using it to reach the minimum segments required to get a BAEC status without being stucked in Y so it would be useful for pax living in PAR area.

You could as well use these tickets to relocate heavy stuff between the 2 cities if you move out as you would get a 2*32kgs hold luggage allowance.

Those are just ideas!

I did not find any similar fare from other european cities but you're welcome to try !

Works from CDG+ORY to LHR until Oct. 30, '17 (when it changes from ORY-LHR to ORY-LCY)
only CDG-LHR from Oct. 30 2017 to end of calendar in Jul. '18

For Sundays : taking BA303 and BA326 should buy you 13hrs on the City!

https://www.google.fr/flights/?hl=en...=e;q=cdg%20lhr

Last edited by st7515; Sep 5, 17 at 3:47 pm
Old Sep 5, 17, 11:51 am

THX!!
I think it's a very decent fare, very good for the bespoken MR.
Similar to the LATAM FRA-MAD and that one has been loved by ft.

edit:

your idea of moving households!! never thought of that sort of stuff.

Last edited by alp67; Sep 5, 17 at 11:56 am
Old Sep 5, 17, 11:59 am

Programs: TK*G, LH*S, BA Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Platinum
Thanks for the deal.

Those from Luxembourg: Several OTAs offer 149€ for LUX-LHR in Business during the weekends(Sat-Sun) , e.g. tavelgenio, on BA.com slightly more expensive. Might be good for the segments you need for BA Executive Club ....
Old Sep 5, 17, 12:51 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club Silver
Similar fares from LIN/MXP on saturdays
Old Sep 5, 17, 3:38 pm

Programs: IB+ Gold, NZ Airpoints Silver, AAdvantage Gold, LCAH Gold, Marriott Silver Elite
Nice finds for LUX and MXP ! I did not see it in the first place!

How come J class is becoming so cheap, we're almost paying less for J than last minute Y peak fares!

I see the same kind of fares here :

TXL : 166 EUR 2hrs (not on BA.com)
TLS : 196 EUR
BRU : 197 EUR
ARN : 205 EUR 2.5hrs
IST : 395 EUR 4hrs

Seems to work for a lot of cities on a same day return normally way more expensive than a regular roundtrip on separated dates! And good thing, it seems to work both ways for some pairs

The idea of moving households came to my mind as I know it is incredibly expensive to do international movings
Old Sep 5, 17, 3:45 pm
formerly maskelo

Great find and deal

Search this Thread