Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Scandinavia - Irkutsk,Russia. Return via TLV/IST. SkyTeam, 710 EUR

[PREM FARE GONE] Scandinavia - Irkutsk,Russia. Return via TLV/IST. SkyTeam, 710 EUR

Old Nov 8, 2017, 1:10 pm

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
Originally Posted by AurelAF96
It's me or the Flying Blue calculator is often broken?

So someone can tell me, how much ,at least, level miles can i earn with this run?

I mean for exemple for this itineary: SVG-AMS-CDG-SVO-CDG-IST-CDG-ATH-CDG-AMS-SVG
depends on when your flights are.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 2:35 pm

Programs: Sky team, Star Alliance gold
Anyhow i put it in matrix, i can not reach price under 3000 EUR :-(
Old Nov 8, 2017, 3:09 pm

Programs: EY plat, TK plat, UA 1K, AF plat, AS MVP75K
Originally Posted by gibbon
Anyhow i put it in matrix, i can not reach price under 3000 EUR :-(
Try puting C:AF+ at routing codes
Old Nov 9, 2017, 10:45 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Alaska MVP Gold
Can't get TLV/EVN in itinerary

Hi!
I am trying to book this, as I would love getting FB gold with a very fun trip to Siberia

I was able to price SVG-AMS-CDG-SVO-IKT-SVO-CDG-AMS-stopover-IST-stopover-CDG-AMS for 575 euros on Delta, but I can't get the way back to work, via TLV or EVN. I tried a lot, but whenever I add both TLV and IKT in one itinerary, the price goes to the moon.

How do you guys look for that routing? Looking to be in IKT beginning or end of february (4-5 days) and then combine a few days IST with a few days TLV or EVN in march, doesn't matter when.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Old Nov 9, 2017, 12:09 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by danfl44
Hi!
I am trying to book this, as I would love getting FB gold with a very fun trip to Siberia

I was able to price SVG-AMS-CDG-SVO-IKT-SVO-CDG-AMS-stopover-IST-stopover-CDG-AMS for 575 euros on Delta, but I can't get the way back to work, via TLV or EVN. I tried a lot, but whenever I add both TLV and IKT in one itinerary, the price goes to the moon.

How do you guys look for that routing? Looking to be in IKT beginning or end of february (4-5 days) and then combine a few days IST with a few days TLV or EVN in march, doesn't matter when.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
The fare is to/from IST, so you are not adding a stopover there, that should be / is your destination.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by jms_uk
The fare is to/from IST, so you are not adding a stopover there, that should be / is your destination.
Sorry, I wasn't very clear - I know IST is the destination, so I am routing with stopover in IKT and AMS on the outbound, and on the inbound I try to route from IST to destination AMS or SVG (AMS was actually cheaper to end) with a stopover in TLV, but I can't get the TLV segment in there.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 2:04 pm

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
I haven't tried with TLV. I was able to do GDN-AMS-CDG-SVO-IKT-SVO-CDG-AMS-IST-AMS-CDG-SVO-EVN-SVO-CDG-AMS-GDN
Old Nov 9, 2017, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by danfl44
Sorry, I wasn't very clear - I know IST is the destination, so I am routing with stopover in IKT and AMS on the outbound, and on the inbound I try to route from IST to destination AMS or SVG (AMS was actually cheaper to end) with a stopover in TLV, but I can't get the TLV segment in there.
If you fly to TLV you have to fly via CDG.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 2:22 am

I think this fare has been discussed enough. Lots of reference material has been provided. Time to burry it.
nldogbert and Romanianflyer like this.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 1:41 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
FT'ers and those who booked this. If you have any AF legs IST-CDG (the AF1391 7:05AM-8:45AM) in your ticket then check what changed.

seems this flight won't be operating at least not in the end of february.

i was offered atlas global flight IST-TLV directly. but..that arrivs after midnight and i wanted to get at 4PM in TLV to drive to Bethlehem in palestine same day.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 3:07 am

I had this and had the whole ticket cancelled (eligible because of reschedule >90 minutes), rebooked a new one. A safer way not to get extra attention on your ticket. Recommend doing the same.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 8:04 pm

Is Atlas Global any good?
Old Nov 19, 2017, 2:13 am

Originally Posted by yuiop
Is Atlas Global any good?
They have proper business seats and say they have an inflight chef, so I chose them instead of KLM. We will see. Can't go wrong if seats are significantly better.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 3:18 am

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
Is anyone planning to check in luggage? It's a bit risky since it's a weird itinerary but not sure how I can manage going to freezing Russia in March with just hand luggage.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 4:03 am

Originally Posted by B0gdan
Is anyone planning to check in luggage? It's a bit risky since it's a weird itinerary but not sure how I can manage going to freezing Russia in March with just hand luggage.
Definitely, will be there for 5 days beginning of february, so taking warm clothes and walking shoes. Make sure you put the most important stuff in hand luggage, so when your checked bag is lost it will just be a little inconvenience and a nice compensation

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.