Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA ams-lhr-mct-lhr PE £413

BA ams-lhr-mct-lhr PE £413

Old Oct 23, 2017, 7:35 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Avis Preferred, Hilton Gold
The £300 ex-BCN promotional fare on IB seems to be gone this morning.

Too much faffing and not enough booking means I missed out on this one
Old Oct 23, 2017, 12:05 pm

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by mickeyjaw
The £300 ex-BCN promotional fare on IB seems to be gone this morning.

^. Definitely gone. The BA deal from AMS/BRU still works though. While not ... cheap, it's still a great fare given that other airlines sell you only Y at those prices.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 1:00 pm

Programs: VA WP, NZ *A SG
Originally Posted by WorldLux
^. Definitely gone. The BA deal from AMS/BRU still works though. While not ... cheap, it's still a great fare given that other airlines sell you only Y at those prices.
does anyone know what the current best origin and destination there is for this deal? I'm seeing ~£485 for AMS-AUH Y+ return - anything better than this?
Old Nov 13, 2017, 3:50 pm

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Originally Posted by smit0847
does anyone know what the current best origin and destination there is for this deal? I'm seeing ~£485 for AMS-AUH Y+ return - anything better than this?
I was able to get LHR>MCT return in WTP for £508 in October, so have a look at a LHR starting point if you don’t want to position and AUH/MCT/BAH tend to be the cheapest.

Pilot37
Old Nov 19, 2017, 2:45 pm

Programs: QF LTG
Anyone know what an immediate turn in MCT would be like?
Old Nov 20, 2017, 1:34 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Originally Posted by PbodyPhoto
Anyone know what an immediate turn in MCT would be like?
Incredibly easy, when you arrive into the terminal just bear left for the flight transfer route instead of going through immigration and you go through a basic security check back into departures (another security check occurs at the gate). Only caveat I’d suggest is having a paper boarding pass vs an app one as I think they stamped it. Once the new terminal is open things may change, but that is the current layout.

Pilot37
ubiest likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2017, 3:26 pm

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
If anyone has a layover, you can get a 1GB sim card for about 4-6 OMR (5-12 USD). If you need cabs, make sure to have exact change and ask around for price estimates. If not, they may overcharge you, even if you settle on a price before getting in. Was the only issue i had on an otherwise good two day trip. Everyone speaks English.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.