Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TK Denmark sale: Mumbai EUR 1060 // Zanzibar 1275 EUR // Buenos Aires EUR 1310

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TK Denmark sale: Mumbai EUR 1060 // Zanzibar 1275 EUR // Buenos Aires EUR 1310

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2017, 12:09 pm

Hi Flybranchen,

I am curious to know where you found the URL https://p.turkishairlines.com/en-dk/...tival-business. From TK airline website, I cannot find anywhere a link to this page and on google either.

Is it something you received through TK newsletter?

Many thanks
sebastien

Originally Posted by flybranchen
Turkish Airlines is running a Business Class sale in Denmark at the moment. A few decent prices to a number of interesting destinations.

Departure points BLL (Billund) and CPH (Copenhagen). Ticketing until September 20 2017 and travel until March 18 2018.

Athens EUR 530
Mumbai EUR 1060
Zanzibar 1275 EUR
Buenos Aires EUR 1310
Havana EUR 1335

…and more. You can check here: https://p.turkishairlines.com/en-dk/...tival-business
Old Aug 27, 2017, 12:56 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by more4less
Has somebody managed to get dates for Buenos Aires at 1310€? Lowest I can find is close to 2000€.

Thanks,
They give a complimentary hotel accommodation (both outbound and inbound) and for C pax these are good hotels.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:07 pm

Programs: UA*G, SK*G
I've just booked CPH-BOG (rt) for 1600 USD end Oct till end Nov, no overnight in IST necessary. Booked through Orbitz to have 24h to decide whether I'll keep it or not.

I noticed that availability on the Turkish website (even the old one) is not really accurate. On some dates this fare might be available on OTAs but not on Turkish's own site.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 6:31 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Looks like all of the deals listed recently are J special out of Scandinavia, purchase by Sept 20th, complete first direction by March 2018 (forgot exact day).

I am also seeing HEL-PEK 1350 Eur, OSL-YYZ 1350 Eur
Old Aug 27, 2017, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by thehightraveler
Hi Flybranchen,

I am curious to know where you found the URL https://p.turkishairlines.com/en-dk/...tival-business. From TK airline website, I cannot find anywhere a link to this page and on google either.

Is it something you received through TK newsletter?

Many thanks
sebastien
You will have to go to the Danish language part of the TK website. Scroll down a bit and you will find the Business Class campaign: https://p.turkishairlines.com/en-dk/

Old Aug 28, 2017, 9:45 am

Programs: SK, A3, QR
Can someone give a newbie a tip on how to book the free stopover in GRU when travelling CPH-EZE?

The price soars when I try to use the multi-city function using dates that initially only cost 1300 EUR.

Thanks
Old Aug 28, 2017, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by groovyfly
Can someone give a newbie a tip on how to book the free stopover in GRU when travelling CPH-EZE?

The price soars when I try to use the multi-city function using dates that initially only cost 1300 EUR.

Thanks
the problem is that while it is theoretically possible within the fare, TK limits the availability on the stand alone GRU-EZE-GRU segments as they have 5th freedom rights and sell them locally. Thus I did not find a single day with J class availability on that segment.....
Old Aug 28, 2017, 10:15 am

Programs: SK, A3, QR
Originally Posted by Pacha
the problem is that while it is theoretically possible within the fare, TK limits the availability on the stand alone GRU-EZE-GRU segments as they have 5th freedom rights and sell them locally. Thus I did not find a single day with J class availability on that segment.....
Ah, I see.

Thanks!
Old Aug 28, 2017, 11:49 am

Programs: UA*G, SK*G
Originally Posted by Pacha
I just did (although as open jaw).
CPH-BOG Oct 26
EZE-GRU Nov 17
GRU-IST Nov 20
IST-CPH Nov 21
Bookable on Orbitz for 1626 USD.

I guess there are more. It's just quite time consuming to find them (and aggregators such as Momondo or Kayak are not showing this fare).
Attached Images  
groovyfly likes this.

Last edited by imartin2k; Aug 28, 2017 at 11:55 am
Old Aug 29, 2017, 3:30 am

Programs: M&M SEN**; FB Silver; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by imartin2k
Afaik Turkish only has proper business class even on its smaller planes.
Unless a full fleet overhaul took place since Dec 2016, it is not the case. Flew IST-PRG in "Lufthansa-style" C on a 320 last December.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 3:33 am

Programs: M&M SEN**; FB Silver; IHG Platinum
Decent rates also available for late Nov/Dec ex VNO.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 3:46 am

Programs: EY plat, TK plat, UA 1K, AF plat, AS MVP75K
Originally Posted by NightFly
Unless a full fleet overhaul took place since Dec 2016, it is not the case. Flew IST-PRG in "Lufthansa-style" C on a 320 last December.
737 and 321 have a proper J seat
Old Aug 30, 2017, 3:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NightFly
I have experienced both on the Copenhagen - Istanbul sector, actually.

I've had Euro-style C-class on the morning flight from Copenhagen and US-style F seats on midday and evening departures.

The morning flight stays overnight in Copenhagen, and I was once told that TK prioritizes to have the proper C-style configurated machines work on the shorter African night-flights in favor of having them on the ground in CPH (as one mentioned earlier in the thread Zanzibar is served by a 737)
Old Aug 31, 2017, 7:17 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Originally Posted by imartin2k
Afaik Turkish only has proper business class even on its smaller planes.

Btw, since someone here mentioned the long layovers in IST: Worth noting that Turkish offers free transit hotel if the transit time is unavoidable due to the flight times. http://liveandletsfly.boardingarea.c...transit-hotel/
Oh, that's quite a surprise. I had a look through SeatGuru and there were a few listed with the 3x3 seating with the middle seats blocked out for business class.

I'm impressed if its all 'proper' business class (as in genuinely different, more comfortable seating)
Old Aug 31, 2017, 7:46 am
AHO

Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
Oh, that's quite a surprise. I had a look through SeatGuru and there were a few listed with the 3x3 seating with the middle seats blocked out for business class.

I'm impressed if its all 'proper' business class (as in genuinely different, more comfortable seating)
For some years ago, the Turkish Airlines Business class seats on A320 series and Boeing 737 were like other European airlines Business class seats = blocked middle seat.
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.