Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL: ATL-BOM $2755 (Now through June 2018!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL: ATL-BOM $2755 (Now through June 2018!)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2017, 10:56 am

Qatar vs other choices

Any suggestions on the choice of Qatar vs other airline combos esp. with Jet? Does it help for onward travel to BLR in terms of not having to transfer luggage?

TIA.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 Million Miler; Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by rajeshh
Any suggestions on the choice of Qatar vs other airline combos esp. with Jet? Does it help for onward travel to BLR in terms of not having to transfer luggage?

TIA.

I'm Diamond with Delta so I like to fly only Sky Team, so know nothing of comparisons. I DO know that I prefer best the combination of Delta to/from Europe and Jet to/from India to Europe. Both for hard product and soft product. The Jet chair sleeps really well and the flight attendants are very polished in service normally. Also their food is pretty good. If I can't get Jet then I go with KLM. Last choice is AF -- both for hard and soft product. Some of the AF flights are in the 1x2x1 configuration so the hard product is fine on that but most are on that tired ole 767 with the 2x3x2 config in Biz class.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by ATLConsultant
Last choice is AF -- both for hard and soft product.
Thanks. I presume this applies as well to flights marketed as Delta, but operated by AF?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 Million Miler; Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by rajeshh
Thanks. I presume this applies as well to flights marketed as Delta, but operated by AF?
Correct

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.