Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Cdg/fra/Mrs/Nce - lax/sfo €1700 (*A/OW/ST)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cdg/fra/Mrs/Nce - lax/sfo €1700 (*A/OW/ST)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2017, 11:24 am

Programs: UA MP - 1K
Euro 189 for a "special privacy" seat during seat selection??

Just been looking at this fare over the New Years holidays, getting it to price out to Euro 1700 going NCE-ZRH-LAX, SFO-ZRH-CDG

While clicking through to the payment page and being asked to choose seats, I see that they want an extra Euro 189 ow for reserving "special privacy" seats in J??

Very surprised to see that they are charging an extra 22+% of the original ticket to select the "throne" seats with extra privacy!

Are there any other airlines which also charge for selecting a "special" seat in business class?
Old Aug 5, 2017, 10:26 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by tnkngn
Are there any other airlines which also charge for selecting a "special" seat in business class?
Yes - LX charges only for 'throne' seat unless you are SEN/HON.

BA charges for any J-cl seat (even middle next to the lavatory ) unless you are OWE/OWS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.