FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Premium Fare Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/)
-   -   Kuwait Air: RoundTrip first class JFK to New Delhi India starting $4664 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1857714-kuwait-air-roundtrip-first-class-jfk-new-delhi-india-starting-4664-a.html)

george1992defo Jul 30, 2017 11:51 pm

Kuwait Air: RoundTrip first class JFK to New Delhi India starting $4664

1 Attachment(s)
First class R/T tickets available from JFK to New Delhi India. These normally go for $12000+.

Airline: Kuwait Airways, individual suit available.

Tentative dates: September, October and November
Image attached.

The deal may be gone in a few hours.

Jimgotkp Jul 31, 2017 12:04 am

If people are giving other people a hard time about Saudi First, there's no doubt that they're about to give you some negative feedback as well, especially since you didn't mention Kuwait First in the title.

george1992defo Jul 31, 2017 12:10 am

I see, its just 55 minutes in there.

olouie Jul 31, 2017 12:46 am

I think the reply is to indicate that the airline is not really well regarded. Service can be really poor.

Numb3rs Jul 31, 2017 1:03 am

I agree it is a bit cheaper than Air India right now but still. I would rather pay 60% of the fare and fly in J on any other airline.

NA-Flyer Jul 31, 2017 9:28 am

The 777 operating on the JFK-KWI-DEL has one of the best hard products out there. However, KU is a dry airline and has inconsistent soft product.

zurich64 Jul 31, 2017 9:42 am

This is not a first class product at all. I just flew F on KW and the ground service which one expects with F is not there. Not even priority security. While boarding everyone lines up in same lane, clears security at Kuwait airport at the gate again, along with economy and biz passengers. If you have flown LH or AF F through FRA / CDG then after flying KW you will want your money back!

One in the aircraft, crew are very nice and planes are new.

Seats are comfortable enough to sleep and if you get newer 777 300ER from JFK to KW then it is a larger bed. I have heard planes being changed sometimes to A330 which has F seats that are similar to biz class in other airlines.

Having flown Delta and Air France biz just a week after the KW "first", I will give it a miss. Book the biz class as seats in newer 777 aircraft are decent full flat seats.

Basically expect a flat bed, something to eat in plane and nothing more.

In summary, KW first is a moderate biz class product. I will book KLM, Emirates, Quatar, AF, Swiss biz class over KW first.

cl.lurker Jul 31, 2017 11:32 am

It's also a dry airline, so nay for me....

sushimaru Jul 31, 2017 11:34 am

When you can fly IST-KWI-BKK return in Business for USD 930, this seems to be a lot!

fly747first Jul 31, 2017 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by sushimaru (Post 28630351)
When you can fly IST-KWI-BKK return in Business for USD 930, this seems to be a lot!

Actually, I have seen it for as little $538.63 USD one-way in business with Kuwait.