Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR business - 1091eur Belgrade to China, many dates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR business - 1091eur Belgrade to China, many dates

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2017, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by HarbourGent
Alas the itinerary won't qualify as you are returning to the country from which you entered China, so it is not regarded as a transit. If you added in a side trip from Shanghai to, for example, Hong Kong or Taipei, the itinerary would qualify.
Thanks. I see. The Chinese visa seems to be quite straight forward to get and inexpensive anyway. I just did 5x miles offer flight to NRT on economy (280€) a few month ago. I have also AMS HND sake fare (630€) with 4x miles booked in the autumn. If I fly this PVG offer, I will have almost 200,000 miles and QR Gold with total spending of less than 2000€ and free 5 start hotel in DOH sounds good too. And BEG is only 5 hours drive. Although it is a very good offer, I am not too keen on visiting China... I still have 2 more days to make up my mind.
I have been monitoring the flight over last few days, the price is going up and down between 1091EUR and 1112EUR
Old Jul 18, 2017, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Just booked end of August - one night in Doha, one night in Shangai and one night on plane...
After this trip - Platinum status, 60 qpoints for future upgrade, and 61000 Qmiles....
Cost - 1111,1 EUR
Old Jul 19, 2017, 12:30 pm

Programs: KLM PLAT, Qatar PLAT, AA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, IHG Plat
Paid a little over 1800 euro BEG-DOH-CAN -DOH (2 week stop over) and then DOH -BRU as the timings to get back we're horrible (needed to be back in Benelux)

used my QCredits to upgrade so both CAN legs are in first on the a380 (70 Qcredits total) all in all. It isn't bad for 1800 euro I think. Just did a rush job on the chinese visa as for sure the TWoV is not possible as arrival and departure is not Tina 3rd country which would have been handy.

x4 miles of course is also good!!
Old Jul 19, 2017, 10:11 pm

Programs: FB Silver - STE, BAEC Bronze - OW Ruby
Originally Posted by Selecto
I did a trip from Brussels to Tokyo last with with flash sale.. 612eur in business, also with 4x more miles (81000 qmiles earned).
Did 5* hotel and visa free stopover in Doha.
They make such an amazing offers...
...., should have known these offers are also valid on already purchased trips Just came off the HND-DOH flight and will be heading for BRU in a bit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.