Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR: CTU-PRG Return GBP£1120 in R

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GOLD

I found this fare by accident. QR newly "improved" website does not show this fare, but it is bookable on QR website.

CTU-PRG

FARE CODE: RJHQP8ZE

TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/AFTER 10JUL 17 AND ON/BEFORE 19JUL 17.

VALID FOR TRAVEL COMMENCING ON/AFTER 10JUL 17 AND ON/BEFORE 10DEC 17. ALL TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY MIDNIGHT ON 10DEC 17.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 3:06 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Shame its now working the other way around - almost double.. I was planning for past 6 months to visit the Giant Panda Base in CTU, but missed the great KL 1000euro fare in the winter and wasn't really tempted to fly Hainan for the same price.. And the OW miles can convince me to survive the A320 legs..

And my wife thinks China is dangerous country, probably of the close proximity of Chengdu and Pyongyang..
Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GOLD
Originally Posted by PragueTravellerCZ
Shame its now working the other way around - almost double.. I was planning for past 6 months to visit the Giant Panda Base in CTU, but missed the great KL 1000euro fare in the winter and wasn't really tempted to fly Hainan for the same price.. And the OW miles can convince me to survive the A320 legs..

And my wife thinks China is dangerous country, probably of the close proximity of Chengdu and Pyongyang..
If you don't mind 2 stops in AMS & CDG, ST carriers, and long transit time for the outbound, you can find an even cheaper fare £1047 PRG-CTU

About the concern of your wife, it shall not be an issue. It is unlikely China will face a terrorist attack any time soon. In comparison Chengdu with Pyongyang..., funny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.