Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

MH / KUL - PER / $540 wide open (Z)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MH / KUL - PER / $540 wide open (Z)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2017, 9:44 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
I booked via Expedia Malaysia
Old Jul 9, 2017, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Sorry about links (
Yes I'm on the A330 on the 15th of July so it is available )

I can't get the MH website to let me make a multi city booking on my iPhone so I booked for about the same with Expedia, BKI-KUL-PER-KUL for 2921 MYR

Great cheap way to get from EU to AU if you combine the trip with the WY MXP-KUL fare ;-)
Old Jul 9, 2017, 1:02 pm

Programs: BA GGL, UA Plat, DL Plat, Hilton Diamond
But do Z fares earn TPs?
Old Jul 9, 2017, 1:05 pm

Programs: M&M Senator, BAEC GGL, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by Fitch
But do Z fares earn TPs?
Yes of course they do.....
Old Jul 9, 2017, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Croupier
Sorry about links (
Yes I'm on the A330 on the 15th of July so it is available )

I can't get the MH website to let me make a multi city booking on my iPhone so I booked for about the same with Expedia, BKI-KUL-PER-KUL for 2921 MYR

Great cheap way to get from EU to AU if you combine the trip with the WY MXP-BKI fare ;-)
Old Jul 10, 2017, 7:50 am

Programs: A handful of shiny cards
Noooo! Why did you have to reveal my secret?

Seriously, this fare has been around since at least April, probably earlier. I'm surprised no one else has found it.

The A330 is the aircraft that flies to Perth, the 737 is substituted in during the low season for a few weeks. Same as Garuda into Perth from Denpasar.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 10:39 am

Great fare thank you OP.

I'm finding the KUL-PER-KUL deal quite easily but have not been able to find the open jaw KUL-PER
SYD/MEL-KUL
deal mentioned up thread.
Has anyone had any joy with this?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bananahead
Great fare thank you OP.

I'm finding the KUL-PER-KUL deal quite easily but have not been able to find the open jaw KUL-PER
SYD/MEL-KUL
deal mentioned up thread.
Has anyone had any joy with this?
https://www.google.co.id/flights/#fl...228*.USD.98228
Old Jul 10, 2017, 10:47 pm

Programs: AS, Hyatt
I did this run to Perth a few months ago, and except for MH being hours late, it was a few fantastic days in Fremantle and good sleep on the A330. Decent EQD for American Airlines fliers.

Originally Posted by windchaser777
Noooo! Why did you have to reveal my secret?

Seriously, this fare has been around since at least April, probably earlier. I'm surprised no one else has found it.

The A330 is the aircraft that flies to Perth, the 737 is substituted in during the low season for a few weeks. Same as Garuda into Perth from Denpasar.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 12:20 am

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by bobovespa
I did this run to Perth a few months ago, and except for MH being hours late, it was a few fantastic days in Fremantle and good sleep on the A330. Decent EQD for American Airlines fliers.

Great fare, but the earning is terrible with CX MPC. 25 TPs only, same earning as HKG-SHA which is about 1/4 of its miles.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 12:48 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Ausriver
Great fare, but the earning is terrible with CX MPC. 25 TPs only, same earning as HKG-SHA which is about 1/4 of its miles.
Qantas isn't much better, they class it as Economy earn.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by bobovespa
Can you share details of the AA earning for this fare? How many EQD and EQM you received? As an EXP, I am hoping to also get a mileage bonus on this, too.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Can you share details of the AA earning for this fare? How many EQD and EQM you received? As an EXP, I am hoping to also get a mileage bonus on this, too.
Pardon me, but as an EXP are you not able to calculate EQD,EQM etc? It is really quite simple and straightforward. Glad to help if you are stuck, but not a nanny engaged to spoon feed. No offence meant.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 11:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by puchong
Pardon me, but as an EXP are you not able to calculate EQD,EQM etc? It is really quite simple and straightforward. Glad to help if you are stuck, but not a nanny engaged to spoon feed. No offence meant.
Actually, no I can't because it's confusing the way EQDs are calculated. It is also unclear if we get a 100% bonus as EXPs on non-001 tickets. I would rather just know the exact amount the traveler received so as not to be surprised...sometimes AAdvantage doesn't always make sense.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 12:23 am

Programs: DL DM
MH Z fares earn 1.5EQM, 100%RDM, 20%EQD

KUL-PER RT is 5,126 miles.

AA EQM: 7,689
AA RDM as EXP: 100% + 120% = 11,277
AA EQD: 1,025

Recently figured this myself for this deal, so easy to post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.