Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Ey/ab: Arn-dus-auh-hkg r/t £1280

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2017, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GOLD

Just found this fare, maybe someone already posted it somewhere? I suspect, there will be some other destinations in SE Asia available, but have not yet checked all.

ARN-DUS-AUH-HKG

in case, it is useful to someone who needs to travel to HKG.

My question is that if I can credit the miles on EY to Alitalia, and AB to BAEC? Thanks
Old Jun 19, 2017, 3:20 am

Please be advised that AB has discontinued direct flights DUS-ARN and v/v. That comprises all flights, and they used to have 3 rotations per day nearly every day of the week! Officially this is because of scheduling constraints, but who knows...

Up until now AB are rebooking all flights until mid/end October 2017 and are hoping to pick up direct flights DUS-ARN for the winter schedule 2017/2018. But nothing is for sure any more at that airline since they discontinued service on that route per June 1st with only two weeks notice in advance!

For now all future flights are still listed but with all fare classes "zeroed". They are only cancelled on the day of travel - and even current bookings are shown "confirmed" until the day of travel - weird!

For the specific connection linked in the opening post, be aware that you might not reach your long hauls while you will need to have DUS-ARN rerouted to DUS-TXL-ARN. Posts in a German FF forum report that instead of using connections on own metal they are even more frank to rebook pax to their "new friends" EW (LH-owned) or to *A member SK. Meanwhile their least preferred option seems to be using OW-Partners like BA (~5 flights per day DUS-LHR).
Old Jun 19, 2017, 4:11 am

Thanks Suraso. Welcome to Flyertalk, very useful information in your first post!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.