Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SQ: ARN-Australia (SYD/MEL etc) in Business (D) rt £1,748

SQ: ARN-Australia (SYD/MEL etc) in Business (D) rt £1,748

Old Jun 3, 17, 12:14 pm

Programs: A3 *G
@Chokkoubin
Try to add you reservation to myflightsapp.com using amadeus (SQ) booking code. There should be "AIRLINE REF" in column with NZ flight (6 numbers or letters ending with H).
Old Jun 3, 17, 3:04 pm

they had business tkts

Originally Posted by maxvor View Post
i'm not sure which last sales you refer to, since qr has certain promos at least every quarter, my last 2 trips to oz with qr were well bellow 1300 eur, from Arn and zrh last year
for less than 1300eur?
Old Jun 12, 17, 12:20 am

Does anyone know if these fares are only limited to ex-ARN and OSL? Do any other European ports work?
Old Jun 17, 17, 1:14 am

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
FYI this fare is still going ex Scandinavia to Australia. Open jaw ex ARN back to OSL is a good option at SEK21,891 = 2,500 USD. To or from CPH is about $300 more than ARN/OSL.

Whichever, you need to take the ARN-DME-SIN flight in one direction at least to get this fare.

SYD flights are mostly gone but there's plenty for BNE and MEL, and PER is wide open. Check the 7-day price display on the SQ site which also works for the open-jaws.

Oh and the tickets I thought I had bought on Opodo.se? Never happened. Book direct on the SQ site!
Old Jun 17, 17, 7:40 pm

Programs: TG Gold, BA Gold
Thanks for the reminder.

I've found it as low as 19600SEK ex ARN open jaw BNE/SYD just now while looking at dates in a couple months time.

Rather a compelling price for £1750pp.

Originally Posted by harryhv View Post
FYI this fare is still going ex Scandinavia to Australia. Open jaw ex ARN back to OSL is a good option at SEK21,891 = 2,500 USD. To or from CPH is about $300 more than ARN/OSL.

Whichever, you need to take the ARN-DME-SIN flight in one direction at least to get this fare.

SYD flights are mostly gone but there's plenty for BNE and MEL, and PER is wide open. Check the 7-day price display on the SQ site which also works for the open-jaws.

Oh and the tickets I thought I had bought on Opodo.se? Never happened. Book direct on the SQ site!
Old Jun 18, 17, 9:50 am

Programs: QFF Silver, BA Blue, GF Silver, 3V Emerald
Where to credit these flights?

Hi,

Hope someone can help, where is the best place to credit these flights?

For someone who flies about once a year to and from Australia and occasionally around Europe (ex UK). Ideal if they don't expire easily and can be topped up by using a UK credit card or UK MR points.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks
Old Jul 18, 17, 5:35 am

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Lifetime silver (ex plat :(), Accor Gold, IHG Ambassador, PC Platinum, Starwood Gold
is there anything FROM syd to LHR? traveling May 2018 in business thanks
Old Jul 18, 17, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Platinum: KL Gold: A3 Rust: BA
Originally Posted by morepointsplease View Post
As a member of long standing, you should be aware of the rules for posting in the "Mileage Run Deals" area:

7. Do not post fare help requests. This was covered above but we want to make it clear, our subforum is dedicated to posting active deals only. Posts that are asking for advice or for help in finding deals belong in the Mileage Run Discussion forum. But note that asking for help on a specific itinerary, e.g. “Any good fares from NYC to TLV?” does not belong in the Mileage Run forum at all. You can use any of the many internet flight search tools to help find that fare.
Old Jul 18, 17, 8:48 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by harryhv View Post

Looks like OSL-MEL is US$2600 apx, without the DME routing. ARN-PER a little lower. 21.6k BIS RT for the OSL-MEL via FRA with a D fare, so 125% in OZ is the way I'm doing it.
Old Jul 18, 17, 9:00 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Of course there is, VN is US$3515 in business (also, US$1710 in PE and $881 in coach.) There's always something if you check Google Flights.
Old Jul 24, 17, 1:48 am

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Lifetime silver (ex plat :(), Accor Gold, IHG Ambassador, PC Platinum, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by irishguy28 View Post
As a member of long standing, you should be aware of the rules for posting in the "Mileage Run Deals" area:
sorry i wasn't aware of thus, haven't been to this part of the forum before, and will stay away now
Old Jul 24, 17, 1:49 am

Originally Posted by rbAA View Post
Of course there is, VN is US$3515 in business (also, US$1710 in PE and $881 in coach.) There's always something if you check Google Flights.
thanks for this. best i could get SQ was $7k in $AU but went with it.
Old Jul 24, 17, 1:54 am

posted twice

Last edited by morepointsplease; Jul 24, 17 at 1:55 am Reason: duplicate
Old Jul 24, 17, 10:36 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Originally Posted by rbAA View Post
Old Jul 24, 17, 10:40 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
sorry i wasn't aware of thus, haven't been to this part of the forum before, and will stay away now
Don't stay away. Join in, just be aware of the point of the thread and that people like to keep it on-track as many threads do end up drifting horribly and are then no good to anyone.
I've asked questions when I'm not supposed to & been corrected and I think most non-experts have, especially when you're rushing to track down some info as you're on a deadline etc.... Don't get disheartened, just take the feedback on board - it wasn't a personal insult. It'll happen again, just adapt and join in :-)

......he says cluttering the thread up himself with this post !!

Last edited by Sisyphus1carus; Jul 24, 17 at 10:47 am

Search this Thread
Search Engine: