Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Oneworld DUB-USA IT'S BACK 1200€-1400€

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2017, 10:04 am
Original Poster

http://www.momondo.it/flightsearch/?...false&NA=false
LAX- 1400€
sfo 1400€
mia 1200€
hnl-1600€
Old May 21, 2017, 2:52 pm

DUB - LAS for 1360 €

Late March - beginning of Avril, DUB - LAS bookable for +-1360 € with 280 TP Oneway via PHL, but be aware of A321 aircraft with bad seats and over 5h flying time coast-to-coast. For 1410€ DUB-LHR-LAS-LHR-DUB seems to be the better oportunity. But plenty of more possibilites are available for LAS for some extra €, anyway a fair price for a LAS return ex Europe.
Old May 21, 2017, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Stopovers are available in Europe for 300 EUR and in the U.S. for 600 EUR.
Old May 22, 2017, 2:19 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I am just wondering why is that whenever you want to book BA to HNL it routes you via SEA not via DFW or LAX
Old May 22, 2017, 3:10 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
Alaska Airlines has better connections... marketing agreements? Do you try to force a DFW or LAX connection?
Old May 22, 2017, 6:14 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
do we know the travel window?
Old May 22, 2017, 6:33 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
and has anyone actually used any of the lesser well known OTA's that monondo is directing to?

travelcenterUK gets 'avoid' reviews online....
Old May 22, 2017, 7:18 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Originally Posted by chris1979
and has anyone actually used any of the lesser well known OTA's that monondo is directing to?

travelcenterUK gets 'avoid' reviews online....
These fares are freely available so I'd just use Google Flights and book direct with the airline personally. Otherwise take the fare construction and go to a reputable agent/one you've used before.
Old May 22, 2017, 7:53 am

Programs: loyalty?! BA Gold, DL Platinum
Originally Posted by obduro
These fares are freely available so I'd just use Google Flights and book direct with the airline personally. Otherwise take the fare construction and go to a reputable agent/one you've used before.
Every fare I've constructed, even those without any stopovers jump about $250+ at booking screen when direct. Anyone doing better?
Old May 22, 2017, 8:19 am

Programs: BA Gold, *A Gold, Marriott Ambassador
It looks as if Skyteam and Star Alliance are matching. I've found similar fares and availability with both, either through CDG or FRA.
Old May 22, 2017, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by godsavethepoints
Every fare I've constructed, even those without any stopovers jump about $250+ at booking screen when direct. Anyone doing better?
Yes this happens in Google for me too. If you take the dates/flights and plug them into Momondo you get the lower price.

For those asking, I've never had any problems booking with the OTA's.
Old May 22, 2017, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by hartwith
It looks as if Skyteam and Star Alliance are matching. I've found similar fares and availability with both, either through CDG or FRA.
What timeframe?
Old May 22, 2017, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by obduro
Originally Posted by godsavethepoints
Originally Posted by JPS76
Yes this happens in Google for me too. If you take the dates/flights and plug them into Momondo you get the lower price.

For those asking, I've never had any problems booking with the OTA's.
I've never had issues with OTAs either but can't get the lowest fares anywhere but on momondo which then redirects to two outlets which have very bad reviews (saying their fares never work - always result in a call back and more expensive price). The more reputable OTAs on momondo are also a few hundred $/£ more expensive (as is google flights etc) hence wondering if the lowest of these fares don't actually exist?
Old May 22, 2017, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Having the same issue with reprices, both on AA's site and most OTA's.
Old May 22, 2017, 1:28 pm

opodo

We booked with opodo for 8€ more than shown using the matrix for a trip end march 2018. anyway according to fare rules its bookable 20th to 22th may so tommorow the fare should be gone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.