Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AC: YYZ-NRT direct ~$2074USD; ~$2847CAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC: YYZ-NRT direct ~$2074USD; ~$2847CAD

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2017, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by 24left
I was replying to DoctorORD who made the comment in the first place.

Thanks for your observation. Call it how you want but I don't live in a fantasy world where we all kumbaya and pretend only service matters.

You are blessed if you live in a different universe where things are very pc and cut and dried, where only quantitative matters. Otherwise, there are all kinds of things that are part of how we define good service when we fly, or when we are in a retail store or car dealership or whatever. And many on this forum are the same age as the cabin crew who seem to be angry and rude and tired of their jobs but keep showing up for work. I do not judge their decision to work, but I do not enjoy cranky crew who take their frustrations out on paying passengers, regardless of whether they are in J or Y.

Anyway, the topic is a great fare on AC or UA to NRT. The route is great, the flights have been good and I've really enjoyed the last few years flying Air Canada's 788s and 789s on this route. Also great that AC has been flying these aircraft on TPAC for longer than U.S. airlines. And AC has fantastic time-slots to both HND and NRT.
thank you for the posting, booked a long weekend trip to Tokyo in august, non-stop flight, 2 nights in Tokyo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.