Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA: Y+ HAM,TXL,DUS,MUC to MCT, DXB from 564 Euro

BA: Y+ HAM,TXL,DUS,MUC to MCT, DXB from 564 Euro

Old Apr 12, 17, 6:06 pm
  #16  
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: UK
Programs: BA Gold, Turkish Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,Club Carlson Gold, IHG Platinum
Posts: 43
This keeps getting better! 319 on WTP from BCN to DXB

https://www.google.co.uk/flights/#se...c=p;a=ONEWORLD
v2837v is offline  
Old Apr 12, 17, 9:12 pm
  #17  
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: west coast best coast
Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Posts: 3,571
This is a great fare. Y (WT) is just half of WTP. ~200 EUR all in in some cases
keitherson is offline  
Old Apr 13, 17, 11:50 am
  #18  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Wedged somewhere between BTS and VIE ✈
Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold)
Posts: 5,972
Originally Posted by keitherson View Post
This is a great fare. Y (WT) is just half of WTP. ~200 EUR all in in some cases
Oh no, that's far too much! Skyscanner.it is your friend, which links through to edreams - and even with their payment charge it prices at a very attractive €172.78. From MAD the cheapest is €185 including card fees.

Save the pennies, don't book directly with Iberia!
Attached Images  
headingwest is offline  
Old Apr 13, 17, 2:59 pm
  #19  
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: west coast best coast
Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Posts: 3,571
Originally Posted by headingwest View Post
Oh no, that's far too much! Skyscanner.it is your friend, which links through to edreams - and even with their payment charge it prices at a very attractive 172.78. From MAD the cheapest is 185 including card fees.

Save the pennies, don't book directly with Iberia!
The pennies aren't worth having to deal with eDreams when ticketing directly through the airline is not that much more.
keitherson is offline  
Old Apr 13, 17, 3:35 pm
  #20  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Wedged somewhere between BTS and VIE ✈
Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold)
Posts: 5,972
Originally Posted by keitherson View Post
The pennies aren't worth having to deal with eDreams when ticketing directly through the airline is not that much more.
Well when I say pennies I mean a 10% saving to be exact. I've used OTAs dozens of times and I've never had a problem, even when flights get cancelled I get rebooked. Some people like to deal with airlines directly, but if I can save even more on these discount fares I'm all for giving it a go!
Attached Images  
headingwest is offline  
Old Apr 15, 17, 5:15 am
  #21  
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Taif, KSA
Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
Posts: 1,857
Through BA they are gufable
Jamier45 is offline  
Old Apr 17, 17, 8:54 am
  #22  
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: midway between EDI and DND
Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat for Life, ex BD Gld (RIP)
Posts: 588
Also works with OPO and LIS and can be open-jawed to return to EDI for those of us in Scotland. LIS-MCT-EDI €596 in PE.
superscot is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: