Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Ey/sk - osl-sgn - €1600

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ey/sk - osl-sgn - €1600

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2017, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Expedia Gold, British Airways Silver, Club Carlson Gold
Smile Ey/sk - osl-sgn - €1600

This is my first post on the flyertalk forum

I guess its not the most crazy of deals, but prices are usually in the €2400-2500 range. Also think many people are searching for Hanoi since it's the capital, but can't find prices like these.

Etihad miles can go to your SAS account (but not for tier qualification).

14800 miles OSL-AMS-AUH-SGN and back

Wide availability outside of summer - see attachment pic

Would love tips on how to get a lot of miles from Scandinavia to Ho Chi Minh City in biz either in Oneworld or Star Alliance.

Thank you.
Attached Images  
Old Mar 20, 2017, 6:36 am

Programs: Bit of this, bit of that
Sadly EY will only credit to SK on certain routes between Europe and AUH, and not the entire network.

https://www.sas.se/en/eurobonus/part...tihad-airways/

The language used isn't exactly clear so people often make that mistake (myself included)
Ursa81 likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 6:45 am
dsf

Programs: Nowt of note.
Also seeing return leg available via MAN, DUB or LHR for similar price.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.