Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AM LAX-MEX-EZE in J $1994 RT

AM LAX-MEX-EZE in J $1994 RT

Old Sep 8, 19, 5:11 pm
  #31  
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 5
Did it work?

Trying to post response to arkangel but first time poster and doesn't seem obvious whether it's working.

Wanted to know if the DL credit worked out. I'm looking at an MQD run later this year and very interested!
ncassler is offline  
Old Sep 8, 19, 5:57 pm
  #32  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Multiple locations
Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Posts: 3,974
Originally Posted by ncassler View Post
Trying to post response to arkangel but first time poster and doesn't seem obvious whether it's working.

Wanted to know if the DL credit worked out. I'm looking at an MQD run later this year and very interested!
AM ia the best way to accumulate MQDs at a low cost... I've posted a fare share of deals... Right now try GUA or SAL at a low cost or if you need more MQDs then try Tijuana to Asia or Canada to Europe tons of MQDa
jfkeze is offline  
Old Sep 8, 19, 9:11 pm
  #33  
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by arkangel View Post
I have a YYZ-MEX-EZE flight, in J, coming up on 11/22, on 139 ticket stock that, as previously mentioned, appears to be a "Y-UP" fare since the fare code is TRLUPI. On my Amex statement, however, the fare class is listed as "I," so based on what has been discussed so far, I should receive 1.5x MQM. I checked the AM website and my DL Skymiles # is still linked to the reservation. Regardless, I plan to keep all my boarding passes until the miles credit correctly to DL.
Originally Posted by jfkeze View Post
AM ia the best way to accumulate MQDs at a low cost... I've posted a fare share of deals... Right now try GUA or SAL at a low cost or if you need more MQDs then try Tijuana to Asia or Canada to Europe tons of MQDa
Thank you!! I've been lurking trying to figure this out but having a hard time with it. Appreciate your suggestions!! Do you have a good way to find the deals other than the posts here? I have pretty specific dates (several options though) that I'm looking for mqd runs to anywhere...
ncassler is offline  
Old Sep 9, 19, 4:49 pm
  #34  
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Katy, TX
Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Titanium; Hyatt - Platinum
Posts: 1,653
Originally Posted by ncassler View Post
Trying to post response to arkangel but first time poster and doesn't seem obvious whether it's working.

Wanted to know if the DL credit worked out. I'm looking at an MQD run later this year and very interested!
Unfortunately, I never got the 50% bonus for J. After being "bounced" back and forth between DL and AM, each blaming the other for not posting the bonus MQMs, I gave up. I did receive basic Y credit, however.
arkangel is offline  
Old Sep 9, 19, 5:23 pm
  #35  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Multiple locations
Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Posts: 3,974
Originally Posted by arkangel View Post
Unfortunately, I never got the 50% bonus for J. After being "bounced" back and forth between DL and AM, each blaming the other for not posting the bonus MQMs, I gave up. I did receive basic Y credit, however.
Keep on trying and to be honest, another option is a DOT complaint as you did not receive what you paid for (miles). It's a piece of cake to file and the airline has to respond to it since it shows up in the statistics..
Just my 2 cents but fight for your Miles...
jfkeze is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: