Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Ua: Yyz-pek $1707 & yyz-pvg $1720

Ua: Yyz-pek $1707 & yyz-pvg $1720

Old Mar 24, 17, 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by mpiotrow View Post
What tool are you using to get that routing? Multiple destinations in Google Flights, or something else? If GF, then what are you putting for flights? YYZ-EWR, EWR-SFO, and SFO-PVG? and then do the same thing for the return? The problem with that is that would be 6 legs, and GF will only price out 5? I realize that it's a bit late, and that fare may not still be the same, but I'm still interested to see how it can be created, even if it's more expensive now.

Thanks for the help!
https://goo.gl/ZTZT9M

Still pricing around $1735
Old Mar 29, 17, 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by MrBear1 View Post
So IAH-YYZ-IAD-Beijing-SFO-YYZ-IAH wouldnt work? (to avoid needing VISA)

USA-Canada-China-USA-Canada-USA lol
I'm cautious when it comes to China. They don't take kindly to people who game their systems and have been known to come down hard on people who do. You might be better off trying for a nice visit to Thailand or Japan or something. Won't need a visa for your destination, both Japan and Thailand are awesome for short or long visits, and pick up a transit visa for a short trip to Beijing while you're at it.

On the other hand, you could just apply for a visa to China. If you're American then the visa will be for TEN YEARS and then you won't have to worry about any future visits or transits through China.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: