Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CZ AMS - BKK 972 Business

Old Feb 22, 17, 10:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ❶❷ ใจ ♪♪♪ 7 ™

Found on Kayak it sounds cheap to me at 972 with Gotogate. I was looking at May - June but there could well be other dates.
https://www.kayak.co.uk/flights/AMS-...6-07/business#
Old Feb 23, 17, 2:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Gold: A3, KL Silver: AZ, BA
Same price to HKG
Old Feb 23, 17, 3:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Good fare, particularly the HKG option. Thanks for sharing!
Old Feb 23, 17, 4:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: ❶❷ ใจ ♪♪♪ 7 ™
Originally Posted by irishguy28 View Post
Same price to HKG
935 to CGK or slightly more at 1086 to MNL

Last edited by Andy49; Feb 23, 17 at 4:46 am Reason: Add CGK
Old Feb 24, 17, 11:14 am

Programs: KLM. Elite Plus, SK Silver
I think this fare comes and goes, seen it a few times before.

Has anyone tried CZ A330 from AMS/CDG to PEK or CAN ?
Appears to be angle flat ?

I see it's possible to route via LHR to CAN and take the 787 from there, might be a better product ?
Old Feb 24, 17, 12:17 pm

Programs: Delta PLT, IHG Ambassador Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, BWR Diamond
Originally Posted by SkyTeam Flyer View Post
I think this fare comes and goes, seen it a few times before.

Has anyone tried CZ A330 from AMS/CDG to PEK or CAN ?
Appears to be angle flat ?

I see it's possible to route via LHR to CAN and take the 787 from there, might be a better product ?
I flew with the CZ A330 on the AMS route before (both in J and in F).
In J it's indeed angled flat but a relatively new configuration, I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid it if the routing is more comfortable.
The soft product was fine if you are ok with Chinese food, alcoholic drinks are a bit limited and there's a language barrier but they try hard to please.
Old Feb 24, 17, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by TLVtraveler View Post
I flew with the CZ A330 on the AMS route before (both in J and in F).
In J it's indeed angled flat but a relatively new configuration, I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid it if the routing is more comfortable.
The soft product was fine if you are ok with Chinese food, alcoholic drinks are a bit limited and there's a language barrier but they try hard to please.

OK. Thanks. :-)

I flew CZ a couple of years ago and in Y and it was fine. AMS-CAN-TPE/MNL-CAN-AMS. They used to have a premium economy section on the AMS/CDG - CAN/PEK flight but i don't see it anymore. Think they sell the seats just as regular Y. Got upgraded to these seats and it was allright.

One thing i found a bit strange was that they served breakfast like 5 hours before landing both in CAN and AMS...

If i were to book this I would prefer the routing via LHR as it's only a short KL flight from AMS, and it's the same fare more or less.

GA also has a good fare from LHR to BKK as well, and their J product is very good. Will fly them in May to MEL, and looking forward to it. Their black friday sale was just crazy.. :-)
Old Feb 25, 17, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Gold: A3, KL Silver: AZ, BA
Originally Posted by SkyTeam Flyer View Post
If i were to book this I would prefer the routing via LHR as it's only a short KL flight from AMS, and it's the same fare more or less.
You mention economy and premium economy, and Garuda, in a thread about China Southern J. Why?

Then you say you would book this fare via LHR for the same price. Why would you backtrack to take CZ J flight from LHR rather than direct from AMS? The "short KL flight" doesn't seem to provide any incentive to do so...
Old Feb 25, 17, 6:05 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28 View Post
You mention economy and premium economy, and Garuda, in a thread about China Southern J. Why?

Then you say you would book this fare via LHR for the same price. Why would you backtrack to take CZ J flight from LHR rather than direct from AMS? The "short KL flight" doesn't seem to provide any incentive to do so...
Because i would rather fly the CZ 787 flat bed from LHR instead of angle flat on the A330 direct from AMS.

Example :
https://www.google.no/flights/#searc...sc=b;a=SKYTEAM

I mentioned GA because they have a fare at the moment to BKK from LHR,and i'm sure people would prefer J on GA over CZ....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: