Oman Air - SIN to CDG $1659 USD

Old Feb 18, 17, 8:58 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7
Oman Air - SIN to CDG $1659 USD

Oman Air has decent prices from Singapore to Paris/Europe in the summer.

Dates searched: Jul to Aug 2017
Site: Omanair.com

Price: $1659 USD or $2353 SGD
Fare class: D or R

Accrues at 150% on Etihad

One stop in Muscat and 787 from MUS to CDG
anujbatra84 is offline  
Old Feb 20, 17, 4:56 am
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: SDF
Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Posts: 13,689
Nice fare - unfortunately the ultra biz restricted fares seem to have disappeared? I can only find semi restricted ~SGD2600 (still pretty good). Doesn't seem to be matched out of other Asian ports (I tried BKK, KUL, MNL).
LHR/MEL/Europe FF is offline  
Old Feb 20, 17, 8:04 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: SIN
Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points
Posts: 240
Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF View Post
Nice fare - unfortunately the ultra biz restricted fares seem to have disappeared? I can only find semi restricted ~SGD2600 (still pretty good). Doesn't seem to be matched out of other Asian ports (I tried BKK, KUL, MNL).

don't forget the MNL-CDG @ $477 OW on J is still alive
ttep is offline  
Old Feb 20, 17, 8:21 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mostly 🇸🇬 often 🇫🇷 or 🇭🇰
Programs: Many
Posts: 4,709
Originally Posted by ttep View Post
don't forget the MNL-CDG @ $477 OW on J is still alive
Where? Cannot find it on ITA.
bodory is offline  
Old Feb 20, 17, 8:27 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Programs: SQ AA TK
Posts: 1,368
Think ttep mean MNL-NCL, routing MNL-MCT-CDG-NCL.

Try Expedia.
dfs24 is offline  
Old Feb 20, 17, 8:43 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mostly 🇸🇬 often 🇫🇷 or 🇭🇰
Programs: Many
Posts: 4,709
Thanks, will try immediately.

Edit: 1,800 USD
bodory is offline  
Old Feb 20, 17, 9:24 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: SIN
Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points
Posts: 240
Originally Posted by dfs24 View Post
Think ttep mean MNL-NCL, routing MNL-MCT-CDG-NCL.

Try Expedia.
yes if you're happy to forego the return ticket.

my wife and i are booked MNL-NCL with a 1 night stopover in CDG (so we can deplane and skip the final leg).

Still active for most peak season dates.. try this... just note that it needs to be the US expedia and we needed to call a TA to get the stopovers to work correctly
ttep is offline  
Old Feb 21, 17, 1:37 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mostly 🇸🇬 often 🇫🇷 or 🇭🇰
Programs: Many
Posts: 4,709
Thanks ttep!
bodory is offline  
Old Feb 21, 17, 5:25 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: SIN
Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points
Posts: 240
Originally Posted by bodory View Post
Thanks ttep!
not a problem mate
do let me know if you find anything decent for the return from anywhere in EU to S.E Asia

We're still on the lookout for a return flight end of june!
ttep is offline  
Old Feb 21, 17, 9:34 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mostly 🇸🇬 often 🇫🇷 or 🇭🇰
Programs: Many
Posts: 4,709
Originally Posted by ttep View Post
not a problem mate
do let me know if you find anything decent for the return from anywhere in EU to S.E Asia

We're still on the lookout for a return flight end of june!
I actually booked the KUL-MCT-CDG-NCL one in June since the blackout dates suited me as opposed to the MNL one. Plus reaching KUL from SIN is easier than MNL.

I am working on the return to SIN in June so will let you know if I find something. I also need a Europe-SIN return in August.
bodory is offline  
Old Feb 21, 17, 10:44 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
-----

Last edited by Porsche Cayman; Feb 21, 17 at 11:05 pm
Porsche Cayman is offline  
Old Feb 22, 17, 7:08 am
  #12  
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mostly 🇸🇬 often 🇫🇷 or 🇭🇰
Programs: Many
Posts: 4,709
Originally Posted by bodory View Post
I am working on the return to SIN in June so will let you know if I find something.
OSL-BKK: 897 EUR with TK in June. J fare.
bodory is offline  
Old Feb 22, 17, 7:34 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 43
Originally Posted by ttep View Post
yes if you're happy to forego the return ticket.

my wife and i are booked MNL-NCL with a 1 night stopover in CDG (so we can deplane and skip the final leg).

Still active for most peak season dates.. try this... just note that it needs to be the US expedia and we needed to call a TA to get the stopovers to work correctly
Nice, which TA?
RoastedDuck190 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: