FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Premium Fare Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/)
-   -   SQ Summer J sale: JFK-FRA, IAH-MAN, LAX-ICN, LAX-TYO $1999 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1823261-sq-summer-j-sale-jfk-fra-iah-man-lax-icn-lax-tyo-1999-a.html)

steveholt Feb 18, 17 8:18 am

SQ Summer J sale: JFK-FRA, IAH-MAN, LAX-ICN, LAX-TYO $1999
 
SQ announced a sale for summer business travel on US biz routes, listing JFK-FRA, IAH-MAN, LAX-ICN, and LAX-TYO for $1999 all-in. Sunday-Thursday flights, book by 2/20, dates on sale are listed as 6/1-8/31. Maximum stay one month.

mileageking Feb 18, 17 8:52 am

Nice fare. Checked few dates and wide open. Thanks OP.

SFO777 Feb 18, 17 9:43 am

Wow, great fare and on a quality airline... unlike similar fares on the usual NA garbage. Thanks

unavaca Feb 18, 17 9:54 am

Sadly only 100% PQM when crediting to UA, but a great deal all the same.

choff5507 Feb 18, 17 9:57 am

Anyone know what planes they fly on the IAH-MAN route? And Im assuming this is round trip? Sorry Im new

Also, are these fares fully refundable?

SFO777 Feb 18, 17 10:07 am


Originally Posted by choff5507 (Post 27926130)
Anyone know what planes they fly on the IAH-MAN route? And Im assuming this is round trip? Sorry Im new

A350.

mkadilla Feb 18, 17 10:31 am


Originally Posted by choff5507 (Post 27926130)
Anyone know what planes they fly on the IAH-MAN route? And Im assuming this is round trip? Sorry Im new

Also, are these fares fully refundable?

From the SQ Website

Booking change **Fee Applies
Refund/Cancellation **Fee Applies
Earn KrisFlyer miles on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir flights (125%)
Upgrade with KrisFlyer miles on flights operated by Singapore Airlines and SilkAir. Codeshare flights are not eligible for upgrades (see the KrisFlyer terms and conditions)

Wish I could take advantage of this.......

olouie Feb 18, 17 10:33 am

No amenity kits or PJs on SQ business still?
Great price though.

pareto Feb 18, 17 11:34 am

Premium Economy also available at $1199


Originally Posted by choff5507 (Post 27926130)
Also, are these fares fully refundable?

Change/cancellation fees are listed at $300 on the site.

Business

Premium Economy

choff5507 Feb 18, 17 11:35 am


Originally Posted by mkadilla (Post 27926241)
From the SQ Website

Booking change **Fee Applies
Refund/Cancellation **Fee Applies
Earn KrisFlyer miles on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir flights (125%)
Upgrade with KrisFlyer miles on flights operated by Singapore Airlines and SilkAir. Codeshare flights are not eligible for upgrades (see the KrisFlyer terms and conditions)

Wish I could take advantage of this.......

I see the fees above thanks

Barkinpark Feb 18, 17 12:36 pm

Thanks for this great find!
 
Thanks very much. I signed up for the email alert from SQ but never received much notice of any real sale. Also, this promotion is not listed in the SQ website. How did you find this out? The fare from LAX is super sweet, as most ex-USA biz fares to Asia are overpriced.

steveholt Feb 18, 17 1:20 pm


Originally Posted by Barkinpark (Post 27926710)
Thanks very much. I signed up for the email alert from SQ but never received much notice of any real sale. Also, this promotion is not listed in the SQ website. How did you find this out? The fare from LAX is super sweet, as most ex-USA biz fares to Asia are overpriced.

SQ e-mailed me!

355F1 Feb 18, 17 1:25 pm


Originally Posted by Barkinpark (Post 27926710)
Thanks very much. I signed up for the email alert from SQ but never received much notice of any real sale. Also, this promotion is not listed in the SQ website. How did you find this out? The fare from LAX is super sweet, as most ex-USA biz fares to Asia are overpriced.

SQ emailed me today, too.

Here is the link:

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us...esPromo_170218

Kacee Feb 18, 17 6:31 pm

This is an awesome fare, thanks! Interesting they're offering no deals ex-SFO.

br2k Feb 18, 17 7:07 pm

Any sample dates/links? I can't seem to actually find this fare for any date/destination.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 8:58 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.