AARP not working
Old Feb 6, 17, 6:40 am
Original Poster

Kids - 699$
Old Feb 6, 17, 8:46 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Days???
Old Feb 6, 17, 8:51 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Thank you for posting OP. ^

Please check the rules of the forum as some people (including myself) may not be able to find the fare based on the information you have provided. What is the VISA discount code, for example?

Also worth ensuring you put the currency in the title of the thread, a small point but it does make the deal clearer without clicking into it.
Old Feb 6, 17, 8:54 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Originally Posted by mizzou miles View Post
Days???
Cheapest fare I can find with the OP's description is $869 before any discount codes (I don't have the VISA code and wouldn't use it in any event as I earn additional miles booking through Amex). This may or may not be the fare to which the OP refers as it's not a sale fare, but for what it's worth the relevant details are:

British Airways (BA) QKN8D1Z1 NYC to LON

PERMITTED 07APR THROUGH 11MAY OR 20AUG THROUGH 29OCT OR
14DEC THROUGH 23DEC FOR EACH TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR.

RESERVATIONS FOR ALL SECTORS ARE REQUIRED AT LEAST 28 DAYS
BEFORE DEPARTURE.

TRAVEL FROM INBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR MUST COMMENCE NO
EARLIER THAN 7 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE OUTBOUND
TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR.
Old Feb 6, 17, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by obduro View Post
Thank you for posting OP. ^

Please check the rules of the forum as some people (including myself) may not be able to find the fare based on the information you have provided. What is the VISA discount code, for example?

Also worth ensuring you put the currency in the title of the thread, a small point but it does make the deal clearer without clicking into it.
100% ^

deal is available from now until mid May, AND from mid August until December 15th. bookable directly with British Airways AND entering CARDOFFERU promo code.
Old Feb 6, 17, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by Rubiba View Post
100% ^

deal is available from now until mid May, AND from mid August until December 15th. bookable directly with British Airways AND entering CARDOFFERU promo code.
Fantastic, thanks again for posting!
Old Feb 6, 17, 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by Rubiba View Post
100% ^

You can change the title by clicking advanced.
Old Feb 7, 17, 5:10 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM - DL PM - OZ Diamond - Bonvoy LTT - Hyatt Glob - IHG Plat - National EE - Sixt Platinum
Nice find! ^ Not sure if this should be in a separate thread, but I also found NYC-MAD in WT+ for around the same price, Chase discount also available (no AARP discount).

LON-MAD-LON books into ET of course (and cannot be IB for the Chase discount), so only minimal earnings from those segments.

Many dates available in March and May, a few still left in April and late February.
Old Feb 7, 17, 5:31 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
BCN cheap too
Old Feb 7, 17, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SpeedRicer View Post
Nice find! ^ Not sure if this should be in a separate thread, but I also found NYC-MAD in WT+ for around the same price, Chase discount also available (no AARP discount).

LON-MAD-LON books into ET of course (and cannot be IB for the Chase discount), so only minimal earnings from those segments.

Many dates available in March and May, a few still left in April and late February.
Nice!
I found NYC-MAD in WT+ for 586$ After Chase discount.
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...FK0BA2273;sc=p

AND At least 21500 Avios!
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...N_PHG_ALWAYSON

Last edited by Rubiba; Feb 7, 17 at 10:21 am
Old Feb 7, 17, 1:19 pm

that's a really nice fare.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: