Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AF La Premiere ex AMS to Miami 4300 Euro

AF La Premiere ex AMS to Miami 4300 Euro

Old Feb 3, 17, 12:34 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: who knows!
Programs: FB Platinum, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Posts: 383
AF La Premiere ex AMS to Miami 4300 Euro

Perhaps something of interest for those with "deep pockets" !

AF La Premiere valentine's day offer...
example: AMS-MIA return 4300 EURO per person
restricted dates
two passengers must book to get the offer..

http://www.airfrance.nl/NL/en/local/...ght_offers.htm
toastedcafe is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 12:57 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rotterdam
Programs: American Express Platinum, Flying Blue Gold, Starwood Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Posts: 1,186
Hahaha, I got this yesterday also.

didn't know AF thought I'd have such deep pockets

dubai even cheaper at around 3300 for 2 pax!
kevinflyaway is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 4:38 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: SFO, BRU, ADB
Programs: UA Gold, TK Elite, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, HHonors Gold
Posts: 616
Originally Posted by kevinflyaway View Post
Hahaha, I got this yesterday also.

didn't know AF thought I'd have such deep pockets

dubai even cheaper at around 3300 for 2 pax!
If I read correctly it's actually 3300 per pax, not for 2
Mict is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 4:49 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rotterdam
Programs: American Express Platinum, Flying Blue Gold, Starwood Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Posts: 1,186
Originally Posted by Mict View Post
If I read correctly it's actually 3300 per pax, not for 2
o really?! deep deep pockets indeed then
kevinflyaway is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 5:10 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: One & Only: L O N D O N
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 1,315
....and this is a good deal!?
firstclasslad is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 7:52 am
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: who knows!
Programs: FB Platinum, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Posts: 383
Originally Posted by firstclasslad View Post
....and this is a good deal!?
Sharing is caring
A bargain for the "rich and famous" , from which I'm completely excluded!
toastedcafe is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 9:09 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: DUB / RUH / KUL
Programs: QR Gold
Posts: 396
Do people who spend €4,300 on a plane ticket actually come to the premium fare deals forum? It seems to me that if you were spending that kind of money, searching out deals on FT is not high on your priority list.

Also, is this actually considered a "good deal" for F? I have seen many far better deals in F on other airlines and with sub €1,000 deals on long haul J in many airlines, F is hardly a good buy.
jah718 is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 9:19 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Netherlands
Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Posts: 1,242
If they would lose the last "0" - i would be all over it ^
Culture Guru is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 9:56 am
  #9  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: LAX-SNA
Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, AA LT PLT 2mm, TP Gold *G
Posts: 19,586
Originally Posted by jah718 View Post
Also, is this actually considered a "good deal" for F? I have seen many far better deals in F on other airlines and with sub €1,000 deals on long haul J in many airlines, F is hardly a good buy.
Yes, this is a good deal for F, as is AMS-LAX and even LHR-LAX for $5,700 on the AF 77W.

And while you have seen "far better deals on other airlines", those other airlines are generally garbage airlines (like BA, AA, UA etc...).
Air France La Première is the best First Class in the world and that's a good deal.
SFO777 is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 10:13 am
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,440
Originally Posted by SFO777 View Post
Yes, this is a good deal for F, as is AMS-LAX and even LHR-LAX for $5,700 on the AF 77W.

And while you have seen "far better deals on other airlines", those other airlines are generally garbage airlines (like BA, AA, UA etc...).
Air France La Première is the best First Class in the world and that's a good deal.
Couldn't have put it better myself ^
rossmacd is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 4:45 pm
  #11  
Suspended
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DFW
Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Posts: 2,863
Originally Posted by SFO777 View Post
Yes, this is a good deal for F, as is AMS-LAX and even LHR-LAX for $5,700 on the AF 77W.

And while you have seen "far better deals on other airlines", those other airlines are generally garbage airlines (like BA, AA, UA etc...).
Air France La Première is the best First Class in the world and that's a good deal.
It's all about opportunity-cost SFO777 (as I am sure you know)! BA, AA, UA might be garbage, but do 7-8 hours in a nicer plane with marginally better F&B warrant 2-3k more? That's a personal decision, of course - but I suspect many people would rather spend the saved money on a real meal at a 3 Michelin stars restaurant and a couple nights at the Four Seasons instead.
oneworld82 is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 4:52 pm
  #12  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: LAX-SNA
Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, AA LT PLT 2mm, TP Gold *G
Posts: 19,586
Originally Posted by oneworld82 View Post
It's all about opportunity-cost SFO777 (as I am sure you know)! BA, AA, UA might be garbage, but do 7-8 hours in a nicer plane with marginally better F&B warrant 2-3k more? That's a personal decision, of course - but I suspect many people would rather spend the saved money on a real meal at a 3 Michelin stars restaurant and a couple nights at the Four Seasons instead.
Some of us would rather do both.
SFO777 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: