Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL/AZ/AF: NYC-PMO/NAP r/t in J for ~$1,700

DL/AZ/AF: NYC-PMO/NAP r/t in J for ~$1,700

Old Feb 2, 17, 10:49 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,147
DL/AZ/AF: NYC-PMO/NAP r/t in J for ~$1,700

Great fare on Skyteam! Plenty of dates available.

Fare Basis ZHP65US
https://goo.gl/flights/Pq4k

OUTBOUND -
PERMITTED MON/WED/THU/SUN ON EACH TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR.
AND - INBOUND -
PERMITTED MON/WED/THU/SUN ON EACH TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR.

TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN
MIDNIGHT 1 MONTH AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.
zoqfotpik is offline  
Old Feb 2, 17, 11:37 am
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern Calif./Eastern Ida.
Programs: Flying whoever is most convenient
Posts: 16,331
Originally Posted by zoqfotpik View Post
Great fare on Skyteam! Plenty of dates available.

Fare Basis ZHP65US
https://goo.gl/flights/Pq4k
Quite a good fare for peak summer travel. Let's hope this is the sign of things to come. I was hoping this would also be valid for a few more $$ from the west coast, but it doesn't seem to be at least for those dates.

Thanks for sharing.
PV_Premier is offline  
Old Feb 2, 17, 12:08 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SFO
Programs: AS MVP75, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver
Posts: 482
Originally Posted by PV_Premier View Post
Quite a good fare for peak summer travel. Let's hope this is the sign of things to come. I was hoping this would also be valid for a few more $$ from the west coast, but it doesn't seem to be at least for those dates.

Thanks for sharing.
I can't find any other city pairs either, it looks like they are taking on the Meridiana JFK-PMO route that is a couple of hundred less for a recliner.
SFOPeter is offline  
Old Feb 2, 17, 3:13 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: RDU
Programs: Hhonors Gold, DL PM
Posts: 281
Also waiting for something from the west coast, but FWIW the fare rules allow for some pretty creative routings from JFK-DTW-CVG/MSP-CDG, JFK-MIA-FCO, or JFK-ATL-CDG and onward to PMO/NAP. If it's booked on Alitalia/AF stock the non-DL flights could net some pretty good MQD, if that's what you're after.
AviationFreak is offline  
Old Feb 3, 17, 2:05 pm
  #5  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bay Area
Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Posts: 12,730
Hmm I was looking for a J award to PMO for June/July but there were no AZ awards available. Now they're slashing prices?
wco81 is offline  
Old Feb 5, 17, 9:21 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: JFK,ATL,LGA (the rest of the world follows)
Programs: DL KM/DM/MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Posts: 3,145
I look now and prices are around ~3500. Did something wrong or fares are gone?
DLroads is offline  
Old Feb 5, 17, 10:41 pm
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,147
Originally Posted by DLroads View Post
I look now and prices are around ~3500. Did something wrong or fares are gone?
It's still there, use the calendar view on GF to see which dates work for you.
zoqfotpik is offline  
Old Feb 9, 17, 12:57 pm
  #8  
Hyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: San Francisco, CA
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Posts: 1,767
They were down to ~1600 at some point! I still managed to get JFK-CDG-NAP, NAP-LIN-AMS-JFK for 1750ish a person in the middle of July. What a deal.

I'd love to know how one books a 'stopover'. I asked KLM directly and they said the fare doesn't allow for a stopover. Can you build a stopover in with the website? Multi-city bumped the price per ticket to $5K!

Last edited by caliform; Feb 9, 17 at 1:03 pm
caliform is offline  
Old Feb 9, 17, 7:29 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Magnolia, AR
Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Platinum; Hyatt - Platinum
Posts: 1,648
The fare on DL, a ZHP65US, is now $1868 with good availability from mid-June thru August. However, no stopovers >24hrs. are allowed.
arkangel is online now  
Old Feb 9, 17, 8:38 pm
  #10  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bay Area
Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Posts: 12,730
Originally Posted by caliform View Post
They were down to ~1600 at some point! I still managed to get JFK-CDG-NAP, NAP-LIN-AMS-JFK for 1750ish a person in the middle of July. What a deal.

I'd love to know how one books a 'stopover'. I asked KLM directly and they said the fare doesn't allow for a stopover. Can you build a stopover in with the website? Multi-city bumped the price per ticket to $5K!
So you booked a separate flight to and from SFO for this flight?
wco81 is offline  
Old Feb 9, 17, 11:28 pm
  #11  
Hyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: San Francisco, CA
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Posts: 1,767
Originally Posted by wco81 View Post
So you booked a separate flight to and from SFO for this flight?
Yes, I had to be in NY for business ahead of time, then intended to be in Europe for two weeks of vacation on Capri and on the way back we'll visit my mother in law, so it all works out.
caliform is offline  
Old Feb 10, 17, 2:28 am
  #12  
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA
Posts: 629
No love for the west coast again.
LAX/HKG is offline  
Old Feb 10, 17, 5:40 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Programs: DL Medallion
Posts: 447
Just snagged this one last night as well. Thanks for the heads up!
dcadwell is offline  
Old Feb 12, 17, 5:59 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Programs: DL Diamond; Marriott Titanium
Posts: 211
Seems like not much love from the West Coast ever.
HLT1904 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: