FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Premium Fare Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/)
-   -   Oneworld: Italy and various EU to New York in club €1250 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1814765-oneworld-italy-various-eu-new-york-club-1250-a.html)

hartwith Jan 12, 2017 3:55 am

Oneworld: Italy and various EU to New York in club €1250

Similar to the Skyteam Madrid deal, this has wide open availability connecting thru any of LHR/MAD/ORY/DUB. Seems to book into I.

Sample flights: https://www.google.co.uk/flights/#se...;tt=m;sc=b;s=1

I tried a few other US destinations but couldn't get a similar price, I'm sure someone else can tweak.

canadou Jan 12, 2017 4:12 am

Also from CDG/ORY for 50€ less

richonlybyname Jan 12, 2017 4:43 am

Down to 1033 euros (£896) if you start in FCO and finish in CDG!

https://www.google.co.uk/flights/#se...KCDG0AA44;sc=b

HeidiInTheAlps Jan 12, 2017 4:46 am

also from Amsterdam -

premier01 Jan 12, 2017 5:32 am

Trying to work an itinerary with a longer flight on the return (more miles and longer experience in J)

​​​​E.g

FCO - NYC
NYC- MIA
MIA- FCO

Mid February

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks,

Premier01

LSunbury Jan 12, 2017 5:42 am

Originally Posted by premier01 (Post 27748150)
Trying to work an itinerary with a longer flight on the return (more miles and longer experience in J)

​​​​E.g

FCO - NYC
NYC- MIA
MIA- FCO

Mid February

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks,

Premier01

try searching LGA specifically.

rockflyertalk Jan 12, 2017 6:12 am

Does this allow stopovers? I'm looking, ideally, for a XXX-LHR-JFK-MIA-LHR-XXX with a stopover in both JFK & MIA.

Thanks,

GrizNation Jan 12, 2017 6:42 am

Great fare. It'd be great if *A would match ;)

Nagolnagol Jan 12, 2017 7:08 am

Return to EDI for only GBP £100 more... on the direct NYC-EDI, though 757

Croupier Jan 12, 2017 7:41 am

Need some help booking this.
When I click the book now link in GF it takes me to a blank AA booking page.
I enter the same airports and dates and the AA search only shows me BA flights that are twice as expensive?

I don't know why it wont take me to bookaa.amadeus.com?
tried IE and Chrome
Cheers.

nanami Jan 12, 2017 8:12 am

Originally Posted by Croupier (Post 27748685)
I enter the same airports and dates and the AA search only shows me BA flights that are twice as expensive?

tried IE and Chrome
Cheers.

My searches came out fine. What are your dates and cities?

Marco159 Jan 12, 2017 8:19 am

Route via London possible?

luftaom Jan 12, 2017 8:28 am

Originally Posted by Croupier (Post 27748685)

tried IE and Chrome
Cheers.

Last year when I tried to do CDG-ORD (23:55 connection)-EWR¦stop¦LGA-PHL-CDG which met all the fare rules (on a super discounted priced J ticket) which worked on google flights and ITA but seemingly wouldn't stick on all the usual online booking services (AA, expedia etc) at the suggestion of someone on here I called AA who very efficiently booked and ticketed it and waived the £10/ticket telephone booking fee because it wouldn't price on the internet.

Marco159 Jan 12, 2017 8:32 am

Originally Posted by Marco159 (Post 27748874)
Route via London possible?

sorry - yes is possible.

Croupier Jan 12, 2017 9:23 am

Originally Posted by luftaom (Post 27748930)
Last year when I tried to do CDG-ORD (23:55 connection)-EWR¦stop¦LGA-PHL-CDG which met all the fare rules (on a super discounted priced J ticket) which worked on google flights and ITA but seemingly wouldn't stick on all the usual online booking services (AA, expedia etc) at the suggestion of someone on here I called AA who very efficiently booked and ticketed it and waived the £10/ticket telephone booking fee because it wouldn't price on the internet.

Interesting, I also called and they, AA, can see only one of the IB flights ex AMS and ex JFK, pity but it mans a long layover in MAD on the return and an early start out of AMS

Originally Posted by nanami (Post 27748839)
My searches came out fine. What are your dates and cities?

FYI and a data point, I searched the same flights and dates from my iPhone and was able to directly link to the correct booking page on AA? weird, so I installed safari on my win laptop, failed same problem with link. Fired up the old iMac and was also able to book directly online? Craziness.

Any how in the end I need to book via call centre as Im trying to change a existing super cheap flight I booked (thx to this forum) RTM-ORD, so as long as I keep the country the same I can change so AMS-JFK is doable.
My concern now is total cost of my original ticket 880 USD, new ticket with fees and fare difference 1576 USD, still a pretty good price, however my goal is to get to west coast USA?

Do I
A: Hold off till closer to departure (20th Feb) in hope of a good OW sale to west coast USA from Netherlands?
B: Bite the bullet and book now to JFK? (risky if my plans change again, more money lost)
C: No show and forfeit 880 USD
D: See if I can somehow scam a refund from AMEX for original booking?

ARGHHH damn you FT premium fare deals thread for making me book great deals ;-)

EDIT:
Oh and
E: Quit my job and just fly the original booking? )))