FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Premium Fare Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/)
-   -   Aa: Hkg-sea $1,840 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1814504-aa-hkg-sea-1-840-a.html)

KenGreen888 Jan 11, 2017 1:43 am

Aa: Hkg-sea $1,840

You can route from HKG via DFW or LAX to SEA.

Sample: HKG-DFW-SEA-LAX-HKG

You can pack on 23,001 miles for $2,185
HKG-DFW-CLT-SEA-CLT-DFW-HKG.

I saw last week in the other forum that they had HKG-DFW-HKG in economy for $276. That quickly ended but it is back for $419. I haven't seen it that low.

Can the mods move this to the Premium

Sample Economy HKG-DFW-HKG and forum post.

System wide upgrades were wide open for my upgrade to First.

fnuhenry Jan 11, 2017 2:17 am

Originally Posted by KenGreen888 (Post 27741861)
You can route from HKG via DFW or LAX to SEA.

Sample: HKG-DFW-SEA-LAX-HKG

You can pack on 23,001 miles for $2,185
HKG-DFW-CLT-SEA-CLT-DFW-HKG.

I saw last week in the other forum that they had HKG-DFW-HKG in economy for $276. That quickly ended but it is back for $419. I haven't seen it that low.

Can the mods move this to the Premium

Sample Economy HKG-DFW-HKG and forum post.

System wide upgrades were wide open for my upgrade to First.

I already notified mods move this to the Premium Deals.

you mean systemwides cleared / available for dom or hkg-dfw-hkg ???

KenGreen888 Jan 11, 2017 6:14 am

I booked two trips (August & September). My SWUs cleared for HKG-DFW, DFW-HKG on all 4 segments.

For example, I just checked August 17 for AA 125 DFW-HKG and it's showing A4. For sure mid-week will have more availability for your SWU.

SAN_Finn Jan 11, 2017 7:33 am

Tried looking this fare up on expertflyer but something is broken since I am not getting any fares on any airline between hkg and sea. Can anybody post farerules here?

ahcjar103 Jan 11, 2017 10:24 am

thank you OP! booked two as well!

stephem Jan 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by SAN_Finn (Post 27742953)
Tried looking this fare up on expertflyer but something is broken since I am not getting any fares on any airline between hkg and sea. Can anybody post farerules here?

fare basis is INE0O9O1
Basic rules are 12 mth max, no min stay
NONREFUNDABLE
HKD 3k change fee
3 transfers, allows only AA metal, but ahould allow either HKG or NRT or PVG transpac if i read transfer rules correctly.

bison1847 Jan 11, 2017 11:19 pm

Pricing is right, was able to place on hold for 24 hours found two Biz to first milage upgrades available RT on expert flyer (one via DFW and one via LAX) and called and have those on hold as well. The only catch is the 500 usd plus 25K points per leg for the upgrade.

what do you guys think is the upgrade worth it?

This one flight would fulfill Plat challenge....