Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Ukraine International : IST - JFK 1,073 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:28 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- I'm not sure how 'Premium' UAI really is on their 767 but still posting it - feel free to move

- books into Z

- seems widely available and bookable on most OTAs

- amazingly earns 120% on Flying Blue and Etihad as well as 200% on TAP Victoria

- under 5 CPM if credited to TAP
Old Jan 2, 2017, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by MightyTravels
- I'm not sure how 'Premium' UAI really is on their 767 but still posting it - feel free to move
... the seats were outrageously narrow. I don’t know if the picture does justice to it, but I measured, and the seat width was just under 17.5″, which would be tight even for economy.

http://onemileatatime.img.boardingar...992.1483397192

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...ss-767-review/
Old Jan 3, 2017, 3:53 pm

Programs: MP Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont FPC Premier, Global Entry
As a Ukrainian-American who has flown on UIA before, I would not recommend their economy class unless it was a ridiculously good price. With the new reforms and slightly improving economic conditions, I hope UIA improves their product soon.

I would never recommend their b class.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 11:24 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
You can already have this flight in economy , booking class V which gives you 100% for 570euros / 600 usd

However as gallopingsheep9 , you should have a really good reason to fly with them on longhaul flights , their eco class to jfk is simply horrible , its like FR decided to fly to LAX from LTN with the same planes they use for UK domestic flights
Old Jan 3, 2017, 11:26 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

OK I hear ya

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.