Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] QR/UL FRA-MLE via DOH+CMB: 1380€ RT across the board. 640 TP.

[PREM FARE GONE] QR/UL FRA-MLE via DOH+CMB: 1380€ RT across the board. 640 TP.

Old Aug 19, 2017, 7:43 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold) ✈✈✈, Accor (Silver), IHG (Platinum), Cunard (Diamond)
Originally Posted by ubiest
bags get checked all the way to MLE.
Connecting in DOH is straightforward, and the QR business lounge is in the central area, if you have OWS or higher status.
Connections in CMB are dead simple, for tight connections the staff will be at the end of jetbridge directing you to the gate. IME 1h15m is generous connection time. Plus the flight arrives at 05:55, which is not at all busy.
It will be really easy, nothing to fret about.
That's a weight off my mind - I hadn't even thought about the arrival time. I'm One World Emerald so will that make any difference to the lounges I may use on this route?

Thank you for your quick reply!
Old Aug 19, 2017, 1:03 pm

Is this fare still available? If not, why is this thread not in the 'Discussion' forum?
Old Aug 19, 2017, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by puchong
Is this fare still available?
Yes, looks totally wide open on any date I pick.

Originally Posted by puchong
If not, why is this thread not in the 'Discussion' forum?
Did you request a moderator to move the thread? It doesn't happen by magic. Click on the "Report Bad Post" button to draw a thread to a moderator's attention.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 4:05 pm

Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Gary999
That's a weight off my mind - I hadn't even thought about the arrival time. I'm One World Emerald so will that make any difference to the lounges I may use on this route?

Thank you for your quick reply!
In DOH it seems to make a difference.
First time through DOH on QR Y class and no status got sent to the bog standard biz lounge used as overflow when the Priority Pass lounge is full. It was overcrowded and very little choice of food & beverage.
Second time, on the layover to CMB in J on UL with OWS got to use the great QR biz lounge.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 7:57 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, AA Ex Plat
Oneworld Emerald doesn't get you into the Biz Lounge in Doha unless you are flying Qatar Biz but the last time I took this route my tickets were printed on Qatar stock for the all segments so I had no trouble accessing the QR Biz lounge
Old Aug 21, 2017, 4:59 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold
Originally Posted by xxpert
Oneworld Emerald doesn't get you into the Biz Lounge in Doha unless you are flying Qatar Biz but the last time I took this route my tickets were printed on Qatar stock for the all segments so I had no trouble accessing the QR Biz lounge
It is getting confusing here...
Qatar operates both frequent flyer lounges and proper business and first class lounges.

If you are a oneworld elite then you will only have access to First Class Lounge and Business Class Lounge.

I'd you are travelling in business or first class then you will have access to Al Mourjan and Al Safwa lounge.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 5:06 am

Originally Posted by cysyuen
It is getting confusing here...
Qatar operates both frequent flyer lounges and proper business and first class lounges.

If you are a oneworld elite then you will only have access to First Class Lounge and Business Class Lounge.

I'd you are travelling in business or first class then you will have access to Al Mourjan and Al Safwa lounge.

I was able to access Al Mourjan lounge both ways despite the outbound route I would be going on SL metal.
Calchas likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 5:34 am

Programs: BA GFL, OW Gold, CX/MP Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by st7515
Fly from FRA (available via Expedia at the featured price) or MUC (a bit less but could not work it with any OTA) to MLE via DOH and CMB.

Some fares direct to UL call center in Paris, FR but UL does not fly anymore to CDG so I guess it is a glitch.

Availability across the board almost everyday !

The outbound is on fully flat beds from FRA to MLE, inbound is only on flat beds from CMB, which seems nice anyway.

Earns 140 + 140 + 40 TP per way, so 640 RT, crazy. I class (safe for BAEC)

Possible to have long layovers :

- explore the great lounges at DOH outbound (+4hrs)
- inbound to visit Doha (~10hrs by night)

Link in English
https://www.google.fr/flights/?hl=en...=e;q=sof%20sin

Link in French
https://www.google.fr/flights/#searc...eo=e;q=sof+sin

Still available?
Old Aug 19, 2018, 5:36 am

Programs: BAEC
Unlikely, this was a discussion from a year ago.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 5:39 am

Programs: BA GFL, OW Gold, CX/MP Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by plunet
Unlikely, this was a discussion from a year ago.
Just realised... (and just woke up!.. sorry :d)

The PF 2018 page needs updated then!..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.