Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] QR/UL FRA-MLE via DOH+CMB: 1380€ RT across the board. 640 TP.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] QR/UL FRA-MLE via DOH+CMB: 1380€ RT across the board. 640 TP.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2017, 4:47 am

Programs: BAEC, MileagePlus
Originally Posted by capt787
i might be being a bit dim...but nowhere on the UL booking confirmation I can see more than one booking ref...
Try with the ETKT number.
Old Feb 19, 2017, 5:01 am

you cant use the eticket number on qr manage my booking...can you?

managed to find the bit where you put the ticket number but it doesnt recognize it...do you know if there is a way?

Last edited by capt787; Feb 19, 2017 at 5:09 am Reason: update
Old Feb 19, 2017, 5:11 am

i might be being a bit dim...but nowhere on the UL booking confirmation I can see more than one booking ref...
you cant use the eticket number on qr manage my booking...can you?

managed to find the bit where you put the ticket number but it doesnt recognize it...do you know if there is a way?
On the mobile app or website you can, I just did it.
Old Feb 19, 2017, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by xhemp
On the mobile app or website you can, I just did it.
for some reason it is not working on etkt number but works on the UL PNR however, limited by what i can do with that (i.e. not change seats...)
Old Feb 20, 2017, 2:14 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Just booked it for August - with a stop over in Sri Lankan for just shy of 1200GBP per person, the stopover adds about 40GBP to the fare, and that was for 10 days, again starting in Frankfurt.

The seats are all chosen on the UK Website, although I did not the ticket takes a while to issue.

One question I did have is that they are not showing in the BA app, even though I have added the BA Exec numbers as frequent flyer details, is this correct?
Old Feb 20, 2017, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by all ahead full
Just booked it for August - with a stop over in Sri Lankan for just shy of 1200GBP per person, the stopover adds about 40GBP to the fare, and that was for 10 days, again starting in Frankfurt.

The seats are all chosen on the UK Website, although I did not the ticket takes a while to issue.

One question I did have is that they are not showing in the BA app, even though I have added the BA Exec numbers as frequent flyer details, is this correct?
It doesnt let me see on BA app because it says none of the flights are with BA...what sort of dates are you headed?
Old Feb 23, 2017, 2:02 am

I called Qatar and they advised me that the PNR from UL is the only one for my booking and that I can only select seats using the UL interface.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 2:04 am

I called Qatar and they advised me that the PNR from UL is the only one for my booking and that I can only select seats using the UL interface.
That's funny, I have 2 PNRs BUT I didn't book directly, I went with ebookers at the time, maybe that's why.
Anyway, I will be travelling in 3 weeks time, very excited
Old Feb 24, 2017, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by xhemp
That's funny, I have 2 PNRs BUT I didn't book directly, I went with ebookers at the time, maybe that's why.
Anyway, I will be travelling in 3 weeks time, very excited

Have a lovely break Are you going Sri Lanka at all? Where are you staying in the Maldives?
Old Feb 24, 2017, 4:06 am

Have a lovely break Are you going Sri Lanka at all? Where are you staying in the Maldives?

Thanks! Not staying at Sri Lanka this time, no, I didn't have too many days so wanted to spend them all in Maldives at the beach
I am staying at Crystal Sands in Maafushi!
Old Mar 2, 2017, 6:16 am

Programs: BA Gold / IHG Platinum Ambassador / HHonors Diamond
This deal seems to be still LIVE in some form, I just booked on ebookers.com after confirming a Hilton redemption at the Conrad RI. I was expecting it to be dead with only ebookers.com showing availability, not even ebookers.de which is weird for a FRA deal?!

Price was a bit higher than the €1,380 original quoted, but I'm also stopping in CMB before routing on to MLE.

Outbound:
FRA to CMB 27/12/17
CMB to MLE 03/01/18
MLE to FRA 08/01/18

Total price was £1,544pp (€1,805)

640TP

Still a good deal for that time of year...
Old Mar 2, 2017, 6:29 am

Programs: BA GGL IHG PlatAMB HH Dia
I think it depends on the time you fly. If you change the dates you get this routing for 1.400 EUR.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 7:38 am

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, Skyteam EP
1246 pounds for first and second week in January
Old Mar 14, 2017, 9:33 am

I had a question...perhaps some FTer's can help me..

My positioning flights for these are from Heathrow with BA T5. I was wondering when I return from Frankfurt would I be eligible to use the arrivals lounge in T5? (bearing in mind i'm BAEC Gold and having flown oneworld Business)...
Old Mar 14, 2017, 9:37 am

I had a question...perhaps some FTer's can help me..

My positioning flights for these are from Heathrow with BA T5. I was wondering when I return from Frankfurt would I be eligible to use the arrivals lounge in T5? (bearing in mind i'm BAEC Gold and having flown oneworld Business)...

According to https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...|||||L2||||||| you don't have access to the arrivals lounge if you are flying Club Europe even being Gold BUT maybe showing the BP from the MLE-DOH-FRA trip?
Maybe it's worth calling the Gold line to ask

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.