Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AM (AeroMexico): AMS to South America (various, inc. GRU & EZE) J rtn. €1650 all-in

AM (AeroMexico): AMS to South America (various, inc. GRU & EZE) J rtn. €1650 all-in

Old Dec 22, 2016, 9:44 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro; DL Gold; UA Silver; IHG Plat; Marriott Titanium; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by keitherson
The 789 with lie-flat will do rotations to SCL later in the coming year, FYI! But AM does equipment swaps a lot so don't have your heart set on it.

omg I warned you!!! I posted like third in the thread!!

also the Delta Sky Club at SCL is pretty crap too, it's underground and quite small. the alcohol is good, but not much food at all. there is a shower that's nice though, I remember using it when I did a self-connect from New Zealand.
indeed you did post about it.. but i had already booked this ticket before then so i had no choice but to fly it. the hard product is fine for both 787-8 and -9 but the soft product def wayyy under par for biz class. its barely better than premium economy for some asian carriers i feel. def dismal lounge but the workers there are super nice and very attentive. just wished they had a shower in there to use.

just finished 27 hours of travel. gonna pass out now
Old Jan 15, 2017, 12:20 pm

Aeromexico: EU - South America in biz ~1500 EUR

Found on Google Flights. Also works with various other Skyteam airlines, but Aeromexico is consistently cheapest. Availability all year.

Books in I class. 150% on Delta

Ex.:

CDG - LIM
https://www.google.no/flights/#searc...0AM3;sc=b;eo=e

CDG - EZE
https://www.google.no/flights/#searc...1AM3;sc=b;eo=e

AMS - GRU
https://www.google.no/flights/#searc...AM25;sc=b;eo=e

Last edited by knutfin; Jan 15, 2017 at 12:51 pm
Old Jan 15, 2017, 1:17 pm

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Thanks OP. ^
Old Jan 15, 2017, 9:07 pm

Programs: AA
Can have a stopover in Mexico, or Toronto if you add 200 more. Too bad I couldn't take this but would be nice to have a vacation in Brazil on AC's 787. Books into P for AC.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 12:56 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by sony2012
Can have a stopover in Mexico, or Toronto if you add 200 more. Too bad I couldn't take this but would be nice to have a vacation in Brazil on AC's 787. Books into P for AC.
Toronto? Tried to play with it but cannot get it to price, can you give example pls?
Old Jan 16, 2017, 11:23 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by sony2012
Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
Toronto? Tried to play with it but cannot get it to price, can you give example pls?
How would you add an AC flight to SkyTeam other than using Kayak or something similar

Not saying it can't be done, as there was an amazing price (in coach) DFW-MEX-LIM where flight to/from MEX was on *A, but the YYZ stopover would involve whole another itinerary.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 11:16 pm

Programs: AA
I am not saying you have to add AC to Skyteam; the flights on AC are 200USD more than Skyteam. So the ticket must be on AC. The one that I got was with AC: AMS-YZZ, on May 4, Ac825; YZZ-SAO on May 11, AC90 (B787), then SAO-YZZ on May 22, AC91, then YZZ-LON-AMS on May 29, AC856 and BA430. Total cost 1993USD. I have a screenshot but this forum doesn't seem to allow me to add the image directly.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 10:29 am

Programs: Copa Presidential Platinum, United Silver, Alaska MVP Gold 75K
No longer available on AM...gone yesterday... a few dates of Delta

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.