Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA J Class $2200 (1800 w/AARP) New York to London...

Old Nov 23, 2016, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: loyalty?! BA Gold, DL Platinum

Hello All,

Just saw that BA finally matched the VS prices to London. Haven't checked many other cities but seeing NY to London, even over Christmas season for $2200 a/i Round trip. This of course pairs with the AARP discount which anyone can take advantage of to take $400 off. So... $1800 round trip for holiday travel, possibly EOS.

I was hoping for lower (the magic of last year) but in my dwindling hope, this is solid...
Old Nov 23, 2016, 8:18 am

Programs: BAEC, AAdvantage, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by godsavethepoints
Hello All,

Just saw that BA finally matched the VS prices to London. Haven't checked many other cities but seeing NY to London, even over Christmas season for $2200 a/i Round trip. This of course pairs with the AARP discount which anyone can take advantage of to take $400 off. So... $1800 round trip for holiday travel, possibly EOS.

I was hoping for lower (the magic of last year) but in my dwindling hope, this is solid...
I can only see this for a few days in December over Christmas holidays. Are there other dates through to EOS?
Old Nov 23, 2016, 8:28 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1k, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, X Elite+
Originally Posted by chintanshah123
I can only see this for a few days in December over Christmas holidays. Are there other dates through to EOS?
Definitely not. Some instances of IB pricing at ~$2500-2700 but I don't see it beyond December.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.